- How can a stupid person get into FANG Asking for a friend 🙃 He is quite stupid, finished from a mediocre college last year with a good enough gpa and some internship experiences but nothing substantial. He is currently working a mediocre job in the tech sphere but not as software engineer. He quite hates it and harbors this stupid dre
- link Another data point on industry hire in the bay ..great read :) Found this post on Reddit and seems really helpful . Just posting it here . ————///——————///——————///——/ Hi everyone, I just went through a round of interviews and wanted to share a data point. I wanted to share some interview tips that you may not have seen before. I'll also answer questions in A
- Airbnb Teams Have an L4 offer with airbnb engineering, would love to know which teams I should be targeting, and what teams I should actively avoid? Feel this is the right forum to ask, please share your experiences/wisdom. Offer TC: 320k, 8 years of experience.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Should I take a break? I’ve been trying to motivate to study for interviews for a couple months and have found it hard to do. Last week I started technical phone screens and failed LinkedIn, Airbnb, and possibly Facebook, and didn’t do my take-homes from Slack and Github. I’ve done 70 Leetcode problems, almost all easy, a
- Recent Interview experiences with these companies Credit Karma Atlassian Pinterest Uber Coinbase Adobe Instacart Airbnb Linkedin Amazon Reddit Triplebyte Appdynamics New Relic Cruise Automation Interviewing for a senior front end role mostly everywhere. If anyone interviewed recently with any of these companies, can they share their experiences ?
- Data engineering at Airbnb What is it like being a data engineer at Airbnb? Curious to hear experiences. Also how is the rep of the Data platform team?
- Seeking internship referrals at Slack, Robinhood, Cisco Meraki and Airbnb I'm currently a master student at one of the big names in East coast and was a software engineering intern at Microsoft last year. For the technical side, I have some experiences building projects with MERN stacks with MSFT/startup/hackathons/side-projects. Once organized and ran a hackathon for stu
- How is working in the FANGand the others in the Bay different? Is working in FANG(+microsoft?) and the other unicorns (or whatever they are called...well known companies like airbnb uber yelp etc) really different? I am an entry level UX designer still in school. just wanted to know what are the pros and cons as a worker and as a designer. would love to hear yo
- Airbnb Referral Hello everyone! I am planning to apply for a position at Airbnb Experiences in LA. Would anyone be able to provide me with a referral for this role? Please email me (email@example.com) if you are able to help!
- Airbnb: Experiences? How is the Experiences business viewed within Airbnb? Successful? Too soon to tell? Any insights on the culture of the group?
- Applying backend engineer position without experience I’m wondering Airbnb only hire backend engineers with exactly matched experience. Actually, I just got rejected from another unicorn company. The recruiter told me I did coding and system design interviews well but the hiring manager concerned that I don’t have any backend server or distributed exp
- Looking for Technical Cofounder Looking for technical cofounders to work on an idea as a side gig. Probably looking for someone in SF so we could meet a few times a week, but not a dealbreaker. Our startup focuses on experiences and events, like a combination of Event-brite and Airbnb. Local users can sign up to host events and
- How is the Experiences Data science team at Airbnb? Recruiter reached out for a role. Any insight would be appreciated! TC:210k
- Technical Cofounder Looking for technical cofounders to work on an idea as a side gig. Probably looking for someone in SF so we could meet a few times a week, but not a dealbreaker. Our startup focuses on experiences and events, like a combination of Event-brite and Airbnb. Local users can sign up to host events and