- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- vote Set out for Seattle I’m trying to decide if it makes financial sense to relocate to Seattle WA, from the south east. Current Situation: I work for Oracle in OCI. I am well compensated for the South. 165 in base and enough stock to push me to 220 for the next 4 years. I work entirely from home and my job is pretty low
- How flexible is Zillow in terms of relocation? I have received an offer today from Zillow. The team I interviewed is in Seattle. I don’t know if the team exists in SF or not. How flexible is Zillow if I want to work from SF office? I have also received an offer from Microsoft Seattle - Azure Data and Intelligence group (TC: 155k, Level 60) Whi
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Oracle Seattle contributes to your Scoop carpooling? Those from Oracle Seattle office, do you know if Oracle contributes to offset the cost for Scoop carpooling service? Thanks!
- Anyone here is from Oracle cloud team in Seattle? I have my SD interview in the next few days at Oracle office in Seattle. Can someone tell me what to expect in the software developer interview?
- Help compare offers So far I have following offers: Twilio: Location: SF Title: Principal TC: 350k(220 base + stocks + annual refreshers) HBO: Location: Seattle Title:Staff TC:300k (180 base + sign on + annual bonus) all cash Oracle: Location: Seattle Title: Principal TC: 280k (180 base + stocks) Current: Location
- Optimizing for TC (Seattle), which companies to talk to? 20 y. of exp., looking at SDE3.5 / Principal role (in Amazon terms). Currently thinking about Google, Facebook, Oracle. Heard that Netflix is opening an office here. Don't want to do go crazy with interviewing, so what others here give good comp? Not interested (at the moment) in lotteries like non-
- Design at Oracle Are you a designer being recruited by Oracle? Before jumping at an inflated title and showy TC, consider a few things first. 1. At least three of the new hires brought in by Jenny and Hillel have already quit. A couple without another job lined up. Word is more are considering it. 2. Hillel fired
- OCI verbal offer delay I finished my on-site at Seattle Oracle office for a position in OCI around the end of May, and the HM wanted to move forward with an offer for IC4 level. However it has been more than a week now and I haven't got even the verbal offer with numbers. The HM has been communicative and he mentioned th
- Cloud Engineer @ Oracle Searched Bljnd and Glassdoor, very little resources. I have an upcoming phone screen and want to know a little more about this role. Can anyone from Oracle shed a bit of light on this role? Specially about TC and what they actually do? This is for the Seattle office. TC 180k at AMZN
- Oracle Bellevue teams What teams sit at Oracle Bellevue? I know Seattle is mostly OCI, anyone knows about Bellevue office?
- Oracle Offer Evaluation in the Silicon Valley Area I`m a recent graduate who completed a Bachelor's degree in CS from Oregon. I just wanted to know if my current offer from oracle is a good compensation for the silicon valley area. The office I will be is San Jose. Here are the details on my entry software developer offer: 110k base 30k signing bo
- Product companies in Pune? Trying to relocate back to india. And I see a lot of mncs and product companies in Hyderabad and Bangalore. I've been in an/speech team for last 12 years so looking for something similar. Anything nice in Pune magarpatta/hingewadi? Also, what teams does Microsoft Pune office and Oracle Pune office
- Microsoft L67 Engineering Manager seeking external opportunities in Seattle I am L67 Engineering Manager in Microsoft with TC of 500K. I work in Office 365, and consider myself fairly knowledgeable on distributed technologies. I am looking for similar opportunities in Seattle/Bellevue area. Thinking of trying in FB, Oracle, Salesforce and Google. Perhaps try few companies i
- Ask for position in canada I have an interview at Facebook Seattle. Recruiter said at Facebook if you get selected you will choose team after boot camp. If I get an offer can I ask for position at Toronto Canada office? Is there any negative impact in asking that? I am aware that salaries in canada are very less but I have
- Good companies in Denver/Colorado Springs Can somebody give me some recommendations for companies to apply for in Colorado? I plan to apply for Gusto. I know Cisco and Oracle both have offices there. Google has an office but from what I’m told there’s not many engineers. IBM has an office there but I need to get out of IBM before I die he
- Why are places like Microsoft and Oracle considered bad places to work? Microsoft has an entire OS and full fledged office suite, not to mention an entire development ecosystem in .net. Oracle, similarly, is the developer of an industrial scale rdms as well as the most popular modern programming language. Surely it takes higher calibre software engineers to create those
- Hey Oracle Cloud what happened to Deepak Patil? Used to be GM at MS Cloud and moved to OCI (Oracle Cloud) to setup their Bellevue office. Hearing he resigned. Any details?
- Will Oracle sponsor L1 visa? My fiance works in the US and I currently work in India Oracle office. Will Oracle provide L1 visa if I want to move to US after we are married?
- Oracle Cambridge MA Does anybody work for Oracle in Cambridge? Do they only hire senior level software engineers? How is the office and culture?
- Best divisions at Oracle HQ? A few of my colleagues recently left to join Oracle, and they've mentioned very competitive compensation, which current company couldn't match. After talking to a recruiter, she mentioned that they were hiring for many divisions. Not sure if I am interested, hearing so much about the negatives abou