- Salesforce security team Anyone knows what the security team in Seattle is working on? Are they expanding the team?
- Salesforce folks, how is the Security Infra engineering team ? Anyone has any idea about the security Infra team headed by Bogdan Romanescu ? How is the quality of work, wlb, quality of managers & the overall strategy of the team ?
- Security interview at Salesforce I have an on-site interview with the distributed system security team at Salesforce. Any pointers on how I should prepare.
- Salesforce Security Engineering - Culture / TC / Anyone with experience? Anyone on here work or worked at Salesforce in a security engineering role? Remote vs office? I kind of like working in offices... but flexibility is nice. Work life balance? Good leaders and culture? Examples from their site: Network Security Engineer- GIA Security Incident Handler Security S
- How is the infrastructure security group at Salesforce (SF) Does the infrastructure security group solve any interesting problems? Is it part of core engineering? How is the career growth here?
- Need insights into salesforce infra in bellveue I am expecting a lmts offer from salesforce infra security team in bellveue. can someone working here share their experience so far ? #salesforce
- Twitter vs Salesforce Received offers from Salesforce and Twitter with the below details: (4 yrs experience) Twitter (SD 2): Base - 160K Bonus - 7.5% Rsu - 11000 units (4 yrs) Joining bonus - 20k Salesforce (Senior Software Engineer) Base - 165K Bonus - 15% Rsu - 125k (4 yrs) No joining bonus The Twitter role seems
- Need feedback on salesforce infra team I recently got a call for an opening at Salesforce infra security team in bellevue. I had an initial discussion with the senior director. From what he mentioned it looked more of platform security team similar to what OCI security team does but they are way behind. Can someone highlight how is thi
- Applying to Salesforce from Amazon Currently at AWS but exploring options. I'm an L5 - Technical Program Manager II in Security. What would that map to, or what should I apply to at Salesforce? Thanks
- How is Salesforce SDS Team A recruiter contacted me for LMTS (or above) role in Software Defined Security team at Salesforce. Looks like the hiring manager is in Bellevue but the position is in San Francisco. Any insights into the said team OR Infra security org in general? I am not sure if there is much upside TC wise, but,
- vote Help me Evaluate offer for SalesForce I am getting an offer from SDS (SW defined Security) group from Bogdan Sr. director group. What should be my expectation of offer for "Staff role" (1 below principal)? Frankly, my current pay is way below so gotta choose one of these. Here are the other offers, at what point I should move forward
- Potential salesforce prod mgr interview Hello wise friends at Blind! I may soon get an interview with Salesforce as a sr product mgr/tpm(security). Any tips on what to expect in the interview/tc? I am 13 YE , eng tech+product mix Very excited about joining this team! Appreciate your help! Update: I already have an offer from Morgan St
- Salesforce interview Had my interview for a security position at Salesforce which is quite a fit for my experience. Screwed up the system design question just because I was exhausted by the end of the whole 6 hours. What are my chances of getting in?
- Washington DC Area Information Security Engineering Work (NOVA DMV) The NOVA DMV area is stacked with information security engineering jobs. Is this one of the best places to find interesting work in the country for this field? Looks like a nice place to be near all major east coast and southern major cities along with good salary and lots of job growth opportunitie
- link Salesforce SFO or Microsoft Redmond I recently got offers from Salesforce SFO for MTS position and Microsft Redmond for SDE2 ( Sfdc- 155k + 75k stocks + 10 k joining & MSFT - 140k + 30k stocks + 40k joining ). I am unable to decide which company to go for : In salesforce I got offer from lightening data platform which is part of d
- Any good contracting companies for DevOps/Data science/QA/SDETs? Looking for pointers to any good staffing companies in Bay Area that provide short term contracting gigs with FAANG, Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, Tesla or mid-size startups? I understand that there are some obvious disadvantages like no benefits, healthcare, 401k, job security etc ... Any other problem