- Amazon’s new India office is amazing, it can house up to 15k employees Will more US jobs go to India? Or they are just coming to the US and replace US workers like what Disney did? https://www.bloomberg.com/news/photo-essays/2019-09-18/inside-amazon-s-newest-and-largest-office-thousands-of-miles-from-seattle
- Disney DTCI office - Seattle vs Burbank vs Bristol I currently have the option of picking which Disney office I want to work at (DTCI segment). What is the culture like at each of these offices, and which would you recommend? I've heard Bristol is pretty relaxed and cost of living will be way lower here (plus DTCI leadership is all here), whereas Bu
- Why is Disney pay so low when they are doing so well? Why does Disney pay so horribly when they are also so successful? Who takes all the profit? https://finance.yahoo.com/news/disney-is-utterly-dominating-the-2019-box-office-194544087.html
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- CFO of Disney AMA CFO of Disney AMA
- Working @ Disney in Seattle area Looking for insight into what it's like to work @ Disney in Data Analytics/Engineering around Seattle area. Where is/are the offices? (Seattle DT, Bellevue, etc) How's comp and WLB? Any re emote work? Better to join direct, through 3rd party recruiter or contract to hire (I presume direct as FTE is
- Disney and Fox! Will this just lead to layoffs? Another media giant merges...Thoughts from people from the industry? https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/20/disney-ceo-bob-iger-sent-a-memo-to-employees-fox-deals-close.html
- link Hollywood/Disney https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-disney-hits-record-767b-2019-global-ticket-sales-1227497 Trump supporters: Hollywood/ Disney is just doing fine despite of your “love and support”.