- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- Selling myself to sell others Translation - I’m interviewing for professional services sales roles Curious if any folks have insight on the interview process at AWS, MSFT or Adobe. What should I expect? Anything specific to prepare for? I’m targeting service sales roles at those 3 companies specifically. I already have the ini
- Adobe - Account Development Manager Spoke with an ADM rep at Adobe (Experience Cloud) and he/she is claiming that ADM's can make 100 - 140K all in. How accurate is that? Seems pretty high for a BDR role. I'm on track to earn 120K as an AE at my current gig. I'm looking to make the switch for the following reasons: 1. Opportunity to
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Holding RSU/ESPP stock Hi all, If someone leaves Adobe India, than how long he/she can hold vested RSUs and ESPP stocks? Is there any restriction like, he/she need to sell before 1 yr or so? Account is with e*trade. Thanks,
- Adobe account exec interview I have the initial interview with hiring manager this week, immediately followed by 2 already-scheduled interviews with senior execs (both VPs). All 3 are virtual and scheduled for an hour each. Any adobe sales folks on here who can shed some light on how best to prepare and what to expect?