- Can a data scientist become a SDM/TPM in Amazon? My wife has a background in BI and Analytics. She has managed delivery teams before. She had to leave her Job and during her break she studied Data Science and performed excepiontally well in Kaggle competitions. She is great at deep learning with R and TensorFlow+Keras. She wants to apply for a
- Referrals for PM jobs Hi, I want to learn more about the PM role at Facebook, Apple, Netfilx, Salesforce, Oracle, Uber, Lyft, Square and possibly get help with referrals for these companies. Other companies you think I should be looking at, please let me know. Currently, set the ball rolling by interviewing at Google. I
- Referrals needed for various companies Hi all, I’m currently working at Oracle since 3 years on a data analytics product on the server side in C++. I have a bachelors from top tier institute in India and am currently working towards my masters in machine learning (online, parttime). I am looking for full time jobs and need referrals. Pl
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Insights on Kochava? Does anyone have insights or experience with Kochava or its founders? Mobile software/analytics small co. Looks like founded by prior Oracle with big focus on work hard play hard.
- BIE wants to transfer to data scientist I have been working as a business intelligence engineer for 5 years. The job duties are more related with Microsoft BI stack tools, Tableau and other traditional database development like Oracle. There was a day, after I attended a data scientist seminar, I found my new career goal which is to becom
- Scope for R data scientists My wife has been a data analytics person throughout her career. Earlier she used to work on Oracle data analytics. She lost her job this year and has taken a career break to re-skill herself on machine learning and data science. I asked her to learn python .... but she didn’t like the language. She
- Oracle Business Analytics group Any experience with how Oracles Business Analytics Sales team performs and how they compete in the marketplace? Strengths and Weaknesses of their tools?