- Recruiting Websites Just moved up to NYC and currently work in back office finance, looking to pivot into another career field. (Consulting, IB, etc. still exploring). Have some friends who could provide referrals but for anything else, what would you say is the best app/website to use? LinkedIn, Indeed, monster, etc.?
- link Verizon officially dumps the Oath name for its media group https://www.fiercevideo.com/video/verizon-officially-dumps-oath-name-for-its-media-group?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWmpGbVpERmhaamszTXpRMSIsInQiOiJWV01nd2pHaW51XC9DdWc1S1FqYWh5WEVWXC96QTNHR0dFUUFicFN1OWhKWHQ5WmFETXl1dzloZXBHVHdJV0tldFBBaDd1R3BYUFBFNWM4TE91XC93NGNwY0xrNFpVYVcyQWpBeldJUFROSDMzTGR1eldNV2xza2pNTHp
- MSFT v LinkedIn v AirBnB Finance/BizOps/Program? Interviewing for: Sr Mgr Fin (MS), Sr Mgr BizOps (LI), Prog Mgr (ABB). 6+ yrs exp. MBA from top school. Some context: Passed Super Day/had multiple calls with hiring mgrs at MS, and strongly considering a strategy role in the finance org based in Seattle. I currently live in the Bay. I'm finishing
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- LinkedIn vs JpMorgan Chase internship Already taking a Facebook offer for winter/spring, deciding which to take for summer LinkedIn pros: More money Better reputation in tech Sweet return offer (Will be on the LinkedIn Learning team) JpMorgan pros: NYC > Sunnyvale New experience (finance) Sexy name Also, worth it to keep interviewi
- Expected Salary For a senior level engineer / lead (15 years+) who has decent full stack experience, but mostly backend experience, what salary range should I expect 1) a startup (with decent runway) to be able to pay? 2) A more established tech firm, like LinkedIn or Google? 3) traditional finance and tech, like J
- VP in tech branch of a finance company On LinkedIn I noticed that a lot of folks with 10-12 years of total experience are VPs in the engineering branch of finance companies such as Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan. Is it considerably easier to become a VP in finance companies as compared to tech companies? Are such VPs viewed equally in Tech
- LinkedIn moving from oracle to sap? Layoffs ahead.. google confirmed moving to SAP Hey LinkedIn folks heard you guys are moving from oracle financials to sap fico? How true is it and what is the timeline? Lot of layoffs on horizon for finapps or finance tech support team?
- Could you refer me for any finance related companies? I am a back end developer and has around 9 years of development experience in Java, J2EE, Oracle, MongoDB. I will send my resume and LinkedIn profile over to you if you are interested in referring me for any of the following companies. Credit Suisse Moody's UBS BlackRock or any finance related co
- Tracking Work Computer Use? If you are a IT person, do you track the internet usage of employees in your company. I am not talking about illegal stuff but the more usual things such as visiting job sites - LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed - leetcoding, applying to jobs, you tube, personal finance links etc. If you are a manager, d
- Could you refer me to UBS? I am a back end developer and has around 9 years of development experience in Java, J2EE, Oracle, MongoDB. I will send my resume and LinkedIn profile over to you if you are interested in referring me for any of the following companies. Thank you in advance! Suppose, you wonder why Apple to anothe
- Job portals - finance jobs Which job portals are best for entry level corporate finance jobs? I have been focusing on LinkedIn jobs, but I want to make sure I use other portals as well.