- Walmart labs : International transfer? Easy : difficult from India at sde3 level Yoe 5+ TC 50 lpa
- H1b approved after 4 months A Positive post for those awaiting H1b transfer approval I got my approval for H1b transfer after almost 4 months of waiting. Offer received - 2/14 H1b transfer process started - 3/1 Application submitted - 3/21 RFE received (on the USCIS page) - 4/2 RFE document received - 4/19 RFE submitted to
- What's next? Currently at Walmart in Arkansas nearing the first year of my professional experience. I like my boss, WLB and the tech stack we use, but I'm getting tired of the area and average TC. Also while my team is good and there are some outstanding people outside of my team, most of the organization does
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Walmart E commerce h1b transfer I am initiating my H1B transfer from Amazon to Walmart (via Fragomen). I have submitted all the requested documents and now waiting for them to submit the application. What all things i should keep in mind during the process? Is walmart accommodating of the extended timelines? How to make sure fr
- How easy is to get international transfer from walmart labs India at sde2 level TC 50 LPA Title says it all
- RFE for a non tech role Got an RFE for my H1B transfer for a non tech manager position with Walmart today. Should i be worried. Not exactly sure what the rfe is about. How good is fragommen in terms of handling RFEs? #feelinglow
- Any one joining/ joined on receipt after 9/11 ? Hi guys, My parent organization is small company, I work at client place Walmart. Got offer from JPMC and asked me to join on receipt, location New York. I would like know any what’s happening after 9/11 in h1 transfer case? I have bachelors In computers with 7 years experience. Your experience on
- Walmart Labs Internal Transfer How easy/hard it is to have an internal transfer from Walmart labs San Bruno location to Sunnyvale?