- Do US PM positions sponsor visas? Hi! As above, was just wondering whether US companies sponsor visas for non-technical positions? I haven’t had much luck (no phone calls) even through referrals, although ostensibly I have a target background. One lucky lead I had was Facebook, but they turned me down pre-call because I didn’t have
- Facebook Non-Tech Comp I recently accepted an offer from Facebook before I knew about Blind and wanted to get a second opinion on TC. This it's for a non management position in analytics. I'd be in their NYC office. 4yoe 165K - Base 15% bonus target (could be higher based on performance) 95K RSUs/4 year vest 213K - TC a
- Job Offers Evaluation This is for a friend - He has 5 years of software development work-ex (with a Masters) and is being offered SDE2 at Microsoft (Redmond) - 130K base, 40 sign on bonus, 160 stocks/4 years. Is this offer reasonable? He has other offers from IB as VP (analytics/machine learning) - offering around 220K (
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Social Media Marketing/sales - Interview Tips Hi guys/gals! I’m working towards joining a marketing team at an amazing social media company and (hopefully) about to start the interview process. I don’t have a marketing background but my experience in business analytics translates very closely to the role. I get to work alongside c-level sales
- Bay Area BI manager Compensation 8 yoe in analytics (15+ in digital), lead a team for the past 4, mostly BI and data viz/reporting (ie no machine learning or AI). based in the bay area, only recently relocated from EU. how much should I ask for in terms of TC? which companies should I target? also my EAD is still in process, shou
- Advice for new grad APM roles from non-CS engineering? I'm graduating in a year from UT Austin with a non-CS engineering degree. I've had a couple internships in oil&gas, realized it wasn't great for career growth/quality of life, and became interested in tech. I read Cracking the PM interview front to back, loved it, and have been having fun reading mo