- Ebay vs. FAANG comp? How does Ebay comp compare to FAANG? Recruiter reached out from Ebay and I’m trying to factor if I should go through all the rounds of interviews with Ebay or just focus on FAANG. (Ultimate goal is to max TC and reach $750k-$1M as fast as possible so I can be FIRE abroad.)
- eBay SDE level 25 comp range Hi eBay peeps, what's the comp range for Ebay SDE level 25? Also is 25 MTS1 or SE3 within ebay? The offer I got is: 175K base $90K RSU over 4 yrs 40K signon
- eBay-Senior Product Manager Total Comp Asking for a friend- looking for base, annual bonus, equity and sign-on bonus details for a sr.PM, she’s having the offer discussion coming up.
- Ebay sr manager data science Can anyone give a ballpark number on what's the comp for ebay senior manager datascience?
- eBay Sr. Product Manager (Asking for a friend) What's the general comp breakdown one can expect for a Sr Product Manager at eBay? My friend is interviewing there right now but wanted a heads up in the event he's made an offer. Paysa and Glassdoor seem to have a 50% difference in the total comp so I'm not sure what to trus
- Box vs eBay vs Amazon I got an offer from Box - Senior Soft Engg. They havent yet disclosed the numbers. So my question is two-fold? 1. What compensation can I expect? I have 6 years of backend experience and MS. 2. Box stock growth y/y is very similar to eBay. Does Box have a good growth strategy? I like what I do at eB
- This is a weird one ... I am an upper mid level (L7) PMM at Facebook. I like it here overall and have been here about 1.5 years. Director promo, though, will take time... Been recently approached for two roles 1) Twitter - Director of Marketing, not sure who it reports into yet 2) eBay - Senior Director of Marketing, repo
- Seattle PM Comp Tiers I gave it a shot. Thoughts on list below? What am I missing? Not getting specific comp levels for each, but thought this would be useful as a general guide. Tier 1 (A) Google Facebook Tier 1 (B) Amazon Microsoft (lvl 64+) Apple Uber Airbnb Oracle Lyft Salesforce eBay Hulu Twitter Dropbox Tableau
- Apple Proactive Intelligence Group - Siri Interview Call I recently got a call from an Apple recruiter from the Siri Proactive Intelligence Group. She wants to schedule a phone screening round. Have not heard a lot about this team as it is a new one? Anyone interview with them? How are the phone screening rounds with Apple? Especially with this team? Or
- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points