- link Uber 5a TC Is levels.fyi accurate? Should I expect ~450k? What will the initial offer be? Waiting to get numbers from the recruiter. ATG if it makes a difference. Currently L4 w/ ~320k TC (287 if you exclude stock growth). 9 YOE.
- Hot self-driving car startups vs. FANG I've begun interviewing with a couple of self-driving car startups and wanted to get people's take on leaving or turning down on offer from a FANG company for the AV startup route. I'd really love to work in the AV space but am concerned if it makes financial sense. Current TC: L5 @ $300k / $180k b
- vote Microsoft offer vs Uber ATG offer Microsoft Location: Seattle Salary: 109k Signing/Relocation : 20k/5.5k Stocks: 120k over 3.5 years Bonus: 0-20% Target bonus annually TC: depending on bonus 164-185k first year then 139k-160k every year after Uber ATG Location: Pittsburgh Salary: $110k Signing/Relocation: $15k/$10k Stocks: $125k
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Evaluate Series A startup offer Current package 500k+ Working at Uber ATG. If I switch I will be leaving about 15,000 Uber stocks which are not vested yet. In Bay Area. Yoe 12+. Currently IC. Offer to evaluate: They just did ~20m for series A. Toyota Ventures AI is one of the investor. 15-20 employees. They claim they have enough
- Uber ATG vs LinkedIn I am having offers in Linkedin and Uber ATG. Both SDE2 level. I am wondering which company should I go for ? I am not thinking much about comp as both may give more or less same. Can someone suggest which company is better if I consider 1. Technology (learning and contributing) 2. Interesting work
- Good time to join Uber atg post IPO? I'm getting an offer to join Uber atg as a pm. I was aiming for a L4, but was offered a L3 position at the higher end. The onsite interview went well, but not stellar. My question is whether I should wait another 6 months to a year and interview again and hopefully hit the L4, or just take the L3 an
- Uber ATG salary offer in Pittsburgh PA for Level 4 (software engineer II) or 5a (senior software engineer) positions Does anyone know numbers for level 4 or 5a for Uber ATG in Pittsburgh? Is it unreasonable to ask for $160k for base and $75k for stock? 6.5 years of experience including Tech Lead title for 3+ years.
- vote Would you rather be PM at Uber Freight vs AWS Big Data & Analytics? Why? For a senior role in PM, which of the two opportunities is more attractive to you personally? Assume both can be in SF or Seattle. - Uber Freight is standalone, probably 300 employees within Uber ATG, as part of a 20k person company - AWS is a 20k division in a 200k+ person company; not sure how bi