- how to ask for more time on a expiring offer? I am interviewing with a couple of companies. one of them gave me an offer that expires on oct 31st I am still interviewing with a couple of companies. I dont think I will have time for all the onsites before then. interviewing with: Plaid, Roblox, Citadel, Snap when and how I should tell them th
- what should I do? current TC: 125k base, no bonus got an offer from a public company (SF) 150k base, 22.5k bonus, 180k rsu over 4 years offer expires oct 31st currently interviewing with Roblox, Snapchat, and Plaid Should I take it or take my chances with these companies? bay area software engineer 4 YOE
- “practical” / non algo interview companies stripe and plaid do eng interviews without algo, which I find fun. Are there any other companies with similar interviews (preferably in the Bay)?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- State of interviewing with 1 YoE After graduating I went with a mid-size startup (MSFT was internship) and while things are pretty chill, I want to move to a company that has harder engineering problems. However, it feels like the best time to get into interesting companies is either as a new grad or after many YoE (the job postin
- Referral for Junior Software Engineer at Plaid Currently rising senior interning at Tableau, but have been following Plaid for a while and am excited they now have a new grad role. I would also appreciate any information on what the interview process is like and any current feelings on life there right now. Thanks!
- Any information about Plaid? Anyone gone through interviews with Plaid or know anything about company culture, what they look for in candidates, etc.?
- plaid interview i have an interview with plaid coming up soon. what do they usually ask? should I leetcode a lot to practice? what can I expect compesation wise? 4yoe bay area