- vote Behavioral Interview Questions MEGA LIST For those struggling in behavioral interviews, here are some questions from the top companies: ## General - Why do you want to work for X company? - Why do you want to leave your current/last company? - What are you looking for in your next role? - Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with
- Adding links to resume I want to add links to my LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack overflow profile, the link of certificate and the link for the certification program, etc. But the links are too lengthy. I can't add them as hyperlink because I want the links to be visible to people reading the hard copy. If I use a URL shortener,
- Why are multi threading/concurrency questions not asked in senior level position interviews? Asking for Backend Engineer. At least in my team, we deal with it on a daily basis, sometimes more often than advanced data structures. I don’t think it would be any different for any giant shop. I would definitely include that in the interview criteria, but most, if not all, don’t. Why? Same goes
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Google interview 2 of my friends gave google interviews onsite. Both of them were asked questions that were stack over flow questions(mind you not geeks for geeks or leetcode). Does google just pick questions from stack overflow? One of the interviewers told my friend his previous questions were banned because some
- Will you asked to give another solution to a problem that is no more optimized than your current one? ie, a tree-related problem has 3 ways to solve, time complexity is same across. Space complexity is such that recursive dfs is worst due to stackoverflow risk, followed by iterative DFS and then iterative BFS. 1) iterative DFS 2) iterative BFS 3) recursive dfs Now, if you already gave a work