- vote Wealthfront gains I set my risk as highest (10/10). The past year was bullish with snp500 up 20% yoy and yet Wealthfront has only gained about 3% yoy for me. It shows 20%+ gain on US stocks and this alone is more than the 3% gain on the whole portfolio. And there are barely any negatives on other part of the portfoli
- robo-advisor for portfolio i have been reading a lot about Wealthfront and Betterment and was intrigued. right now I am using Personal Capital to manage my money (~500k retirement portfolio), is it worth moving to robo advisors for the smaller fees? Anybody else move a large portfolio over to them?
- Entire savings in stocks After a rainy day savings, do you put every penny you save end of month to buy individual stocks or ETFs and mutual funds ? Currently using Robinhood and increasing my portfolio in there. Should I continue stock picking on Robinhood or start using Wealthfront/Betterment/etc ?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Red on Wealthfront this year, wtf? I'm -1.5% time weight Year to date, wtf am I not getting something or is Wealthfront shit? My portfolio is 100k+ and risk score is 10
- Wealthfront + Betterment Was trying to use Betterment and Wealthfront together to compare their performance. Seems that this approach is BS for tax loss harvesting. Now, I switched off TLH on Betterment. However, I'm still not safe because of portfolio rebalancing. What is the best action to take now?
- Self-managed index fund investment vs. robo investment I have a self-managed 3-fund index fund portfolio in vanguard, and a small investment at wealthfront with risk score of 9. While vanguard index funds have lower expense ratios, wealthfront provides tax-loss harvesting which can close the gap. Is there any analysis or pointers to the comparison two m