- vote Wealthfront gains I set my risk as highest (10/10). The past year was bullish with snp500 up 20% yoy and yet Wealthfront has only gained about 3% yoy for me. It shows 20%+ gain on US stocks and this alone is more than the 3% gain on the whole portfolio. And there are barely any negatives on other part of the portfoli
- Entire savings in stocks After a rainy day savings, do you put every penny you save end of month to buy individual stocks or ETFs and mutual funds ? Currently using Robinhood and increasing my portfolio in there. Should I continue stock picking on Robinhood or start using Wealthfront/Betterment/etc ?
- Red on Wealthfront this year, wtf? I'm -1.5% time weight Year to date, wtf am I not getting something or is Wealthfront shit? My portfolio is 100k+ and risk score is 10
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Anyone using Wealthfront for managed portfolios? What’s you experience? What return are you getting?
- robo-advisor for portfolio i have been reading a lot about Wealthfront and Betterment and was intrigued. right now I am using Personal Capital to manage my money (~500k retirement portfolio), is it worth moving to robo advisors for the smaller fees? Anybody else move a large portfolio over to them?
- iBillionare I was looking at this app. Seems like a similar service to Wealthfront and Betterment, but also shows you and let’s you invest in the portfolios of other well know investors. Anybody used it? Or is it better to just stick with vanguard or Wealthfront and robinhood.
- Wealthfront + Betterment Was trying to use Betterment and Wealthfront together to compare their performance. Seems that this approach is BS for tax loss harvesting. Now, I switched off TLH on Betterment. However, I'm still not safe because of portfolio rebalancing. What is the best action to take now?
- Self-managed index fund investment vs. robo investment I have a self-managed 3-fund index fund portfolio in vanguard, and a small investment at wealthfront with risk score of 9. While vanguard index funds have lower expense ratios, wealthfront provides tax-loss harvesting which can close the gap. Is there any analysis or pointers to the comparison two m