- 🔥 Rant about Manager 🔥 Keeps changing acceptance criteria and blaming me for delays. Threatens me constantly by saying he will say bad things about me to my skip. Actually goes and talks sh*t about me to my skip when I’m not around. Asks for feedback and then refutes the feedback. Gives me impossible constraints on de
- Need advice-Switching from Engg. to Product Management I would like to switch to Product Management, but really feeling lost and confused ☹️ Would appreciate if fellow Blinders can provide some feedback: 1> Should i focus on Leetcode if I need to get into Google or Microsoft? 2> I am interested in Cloud technologies but do not have any experience with
- vote Offers, interviews and timeline Microsoft has given me a verbal offer to join the Azure team and I'm expecting to receive the written offer by next Tuesday. On the other hand, my Google onsite interview is scheduled next Thursday. Their process (interview, feedback, offer extension, team matching, written offer) will take so much
- Terrible at whiteboard algorithms I have 17 YOE, but just recently moved to U.S. (115k TC in small South Florida company) and I'm doing my first few interviews for large companies. And besides doing well in phone interviews (was invited for onsite in almost all companies), I'm doing terrible whiteboard algorithm interviews. First I
- Microsoft interview feedback Cleared the Microsoft Azure onsite interview. Feedback was good. But the position closed out just before I could get any offer. My recruiter is looking out for different teams and open positions to find the right fit for me. I have also communicated some of my the job positions I am interested in.
- Working IT Call Centers I've been working in a call center for ~3 years and I know a few people who have been working through two company buyouts who have been at the same location and job for 20 years through many pay freezes. I want a more technical postition than level 1 - follow our empty knowledge base. I've been work