- Microsoft offer Need advice Location - Bellevue SDE 2 / 2.5 exp Base 138 Sign on 40k RSU 75k (25/25/25/25) Team is Azure Already negotiated on base. Should i push for more stocks ? Is it good ? Waiting on aws offer too.
- link Alibaba cloud is looking for rock star engineers Are you excited about writing new code every week? Do you dream about seeing your code used by millions of users? Are you looking for an oppurtunity to build out a global cloud competitor to Azure and AWS? If so, I have something for you. We have positions that pose some unique technical problems a
- Salesforce Security Engineering - Culture / TC / Anyone with experience? Anyone on here work or worked at Salesforce in a security engineering role? Remote vs office? I kind of like working in offices... but flexibility is nice. Work life balance? Good leaders and culture? Examples from their site: Network Security Engineer- GIA Security Incident Handler Security S
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Microsoft L67 Engineering Manager seeking external opportunities in Seattle I am L67 Engineering Manager in Microsoft with TC of 500K. I work in Office 365, and consider myself fairly knowledgeable on distributed technologies. I am looking for similar opportunities in Seattle/Bellevue area. Thinking of trying in FB, Oracle, Salesforce and Google. Perhaps try few companies i
- Good companies to work for on the Eastside (WA) I have been flipping and flopping the last 6 months on whether I want to leave AWS (great org). Love it there, but pay is abysmal compared to market. Considering Microsoft because I like the Redmond area (or Bellevue!), or Google because I also like the Kirkland area. Starting to really hate Seattl