- vote Yahoo (Verizon Media) vs Capital One SWE internship I know both of these might not be the best places to work for full time, but I’ve heard that both of their intern programs are very well organized. On the one hand I want to go to a place where where I’ll have a good return offer (I think yahoo wins in this regard) but on the other hand Capital One’
- Disclosing salary info My partner got a offer from a Yahoo owned company. When they asked for current salary, he inflated the numbers (though modestly) for leverage in salary negotiation. Everything passed but they asked for a recent pay stub for proof of salary as a last step. Is this legal? And was it wrong to fudge the
- vote Workday vs Oath offer Got these 2 offers last week. YOE: 3yrs Oath: Position: Software Dev Engineer 1 Team: Yahoo Mail: Big data/ User record sync Location: Sunnyvale, CA Base: 135k Joining bonus: 10k Year end Bonus: 10% Relocation: up to 20k (only as needed unlike the other offer) Equity: 60k for 3 years with 1/3 veste
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Is having nothing better than Hotwire? I'm fed up of this organization and Expedia, to say the least. No career progression, bad quality of work, poor choice of people and petty politics. Hotwire has it all and worse. The technical management is made up of people with experience in companies like Yahoo, Walmart, Macy's, Ripple, Hotwire,
- vote Yahoo Software Development Engineer NCG Salary Trying to evaluate an offer. What is the base compensation for NCG position at Yahoo/Oath/Verizon/Whatever at the Sunnyvale, CA campus?
- New Grad Salary I recently completed all my interviews at yahoo small business group (part of Verizon). I recently graduated and wanted to know how much I can ask for a salary so that I don’t get low balled. Any ideas on how much I can ask ? (base | stock | joining bonus)