- Examples of companies with cultures that highly value autonomy and are ACTUALLY agile? Wondering what companies out there: -Have dedicated, persistently funded product teams with all members needed to do the work embedded in the team. There should be no/minimal dependencies on other teams or shared services. Teams should be mostly engineers and whatever else is absolutely needed (UX,
- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- Is this pay based tiering accurate ? Tried to arrange prominent tech companies according to pay (just pay, NOT wlb, NOT quality of work, NOT prestige etc.). Does this look accurate ? Appreciate any inputs. Tier 0: Netflix Tier 0.5: Google, Facebook, Airbnb, OCI Tier 1: Uber, LinkedIn, Lyft, Stripe, Pinterest, Square, Dropbox Tier 1.5
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Music Industry: Spotify / YouTube connect Hey Guys, Been working in the music industry for 7-8 years, have my masters in music business, and been working mostly in marketing. Was hired to start a music division at a start up, only to not be paid due to lack of funds (they unfortunately screwed a lot of us over). Looking to connect with som
- Best path to engineering at creative company I’m interested in being an engineer at adobe, Spotify, Pixar, etc. Currently I’m a support engineer at MS with a non traditional background (self taught). I have the opportunity for apprenticeship as a video software engineer for hourly wage (~60% salary cut) and no benefits at a well connected and