- Robinhood PM referral I am looking for Robinhood PM referral. I have been a fintech PM for 4 years, trading software business analyst for 3 years, and total 9 YOE. I can share my resume for your review. Looking forward to connect and chat!
- High Growth Startup, first review. Lead PM. NYC My review is in 2 weeks, what should I ask for regarding TC/base? In Q1 we’ll be moving away from a flat product structure and Ill be a Product Lead which is one step above Sr.PM and one below Director. Startup ~2 yo fintech just raised about 100m currently flat product org (all sr level) now 200
- Fintech referral Hi , Please can I get a referral for analytics/product analytics role at Fintech companies or roles (Sofi, stripe, robinhood, google, uber, credit karma ...) I have a masters in biz analytics my profile and resume is available for review. YOE >=2 Thank you
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Fintech Referral Hi , Please can I get a referral for analytics/product analytics / risk review role at Fintech companies or roles (Sofi, stripe, robinhood, google, uber, credit karma ...) in New York City . I have a masters in risk management and been on the business development for 4 years; my profile and resume
- Amazon vs Grab vs Indeed Recently got verbal offers for them. Assuming compensation is similar, which of these would be a great choice for next switch? I am inclined towards Indeed, hearing great reviews and good wlb. YOE = 7 (not in tech, but in fintech)
- Need help with my resume. Could someone please review it ? I’m a backend core Java developer with 12+ YOE in FinTech NYC. I have been applying to multiple positions through LinkedIn and career section of various firm’s websites. I keep receiving emails about how they “will be going forward with other candidates”. I wonder if my resume has something fundamen
- Offer received but glassdoor reviews are garbage I received an offer from a fintech startup that is pretty well-funded as a backend software engineer, and i didn’t think much about culture because people i interviewed with seemed very friendly and nice. I read through glassdoor reviews and all the positive ones sound fake, and all the negative st
- JP Morgan Technology Analyst Program Insights Any thoughts or reviews on the Technology Analyst Program for Software Engineers for JP Morgan or other investment banks? Currently going through the interview process as a new grad and looking for any information about the program. Side note: salary seems to be substantially lower than most new gr
- Mediocre work+better TC or better work+mediocre TC? Current YoE: 6 Current TC: peanuts because msft 😂 I've been interviewing overseas and got a couple of offers: One is a non-senior role (at the top end of pay for intermediate level) in a fast-growing fintech startup, with decent pay (enough for me to live comfortably and save some money). The ot
- Amazon FinTech Team Reviews Talking to a recruiter about roles in FinTech Amazon team in Sunnyvale California. Appreciate if anyone has something to share with regards to their work culture, compensation, wlb, etc. Thanks!
- Fintech Startup Experience? Hello friends! moving to an in person interview with a startup fintech company in Chicago. overall seems like a great opportunity for me career wise. not sure about the benefits just yet. the Glassdoor reviews are stellar which, maybe Im jaded, but I find hard to believe. anyone have any expeirence