- Starting to see layoffs at T-Mobile due to the merger... Wondering what the situation is like at Sprint. We should share notes.
- vote Will Google acquire VMWare? VMWare is doubling down on kubernetes, and Google is the leader but is struggling to gain cloud marketshare. As adoption of k8s increases, will Google consolidate its cloud with VMWare to be a strong competitor to the AWS/Azure dominance? Think ATT, Verizon, with Tmobile and Sprint attempting to mer
- T-Mobile: Any Layoffs in Coporate? Currently being headhunted for a very intriguing position at T-Mobile corporate in Bellevue, but am slightly worried about the Sprint merger. Have there been any rumors of layoffs in Analytics roles?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Does "New" T-Mobile Have a Chance? So, not to bash on a company but I basically know no one that uses Sprint... I'm all for supporting the underdog but is this merger really going to give T-mobile/Sprint an edge against AT&T and Verizon? Would you be willing to switch to this new merged network provider? I read that this merger is su
- How to deal with big changes at a big corp My job at Sprint is my first job out of college and all the talks about the merger between Sprint and T-Mobile makes me feel a little uneasy because I don't really understand what the impact will be for me and my team. Seems like there are a lot of people here from huge corporations who have probabl
- 4th Telecom Carrier Amazon? Keep reading that the gov wants T-mobile and Spring to create a 4th carrier before they merge? Does this even make sense? Can the government ask of something like this? Also heard probably a BS rumor that this is going to be Amazon? Is this true? LOL that would be funny tho AT&T, 'new' T-Mobile, Ver
- Telematics or Smart Home What are you more excited for? I heard that AT&T is investing in smart homes while Verizon is investing in telematics...I guess we are investing in a merger...What would you want first a smart home or a smart car? What kind of features would be important to you?
- AT&T vs. “small” company website redesign So, I’ve been offered a job w/ a 3month contract to redesign a website for a company that may or may not know exactly wtf they’re doing. Or I can stay at AT&T and languish until I get another project but looking in, I see budget cuts, projects getting cut/merging with other projects and contractor