- Accenture or Verizon?? Hello Blind people, I am having trouble deciding between these two companies for my first job out of college. A little bit about me. I’m a senior at RIT studying MIS. I have held two internships, one being an IT security internship this past summer and I’m looking to get into cyber for my career.
- vote Wait to get laid off or bounce? So our CEO is about to get a golden parachute to GTFO apparently and there’s talk that there are going to be even more layoffs. Should I peace out before more layoffs? I assume I’d get severance, but this is my first job out of college, so I could be wrong. Also, with Verizon now slamming together Y
- Night is Dark and Full of Rejects Not sure where it went wrong but I have not been able to move forward past phone screen except for Visa. Job - Software Engineer New grad Already Rejects : Visa Oracle Expedia Verizon Media Cisco Mathworks Lime Waiting to schedule Phone screen: Amazon Waymo Netskope Keeptruckin Totally lost hope
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How is it working at Verizon? My friend is interested in moving to Verizon...Saw the company did well in their second quarter. He knows that it's a big corp but what's the culture like? He really values stability. Would you say an engineering job is pretty stable at Verizon Wireless? The more info the better. Thanks guys!
- Should I accept this offer? I was just recently offered a position of Software Engineer with the Yahoo Mail team doing Android development in Kotlin in Sunnyvale, CA. And I’m slated to start in early January. Today is actually the last day for me to accept it as I was given the official offer two days ago and they said it expi
- Washington DC Area Information Security Engineering Work (NOVA DMV) The NOVA DMV area is stacked with information security engineering jobs. Is this one of the best places to find interesting work in the country for this field? Looks like a nice place to be near all major east coast and southern major cities along with good salary and lots of job growth opportunitie
- What should I learn? I get that Telecom is a second tier industry in terms of pay compared to tech companies, but I do think there is an opportunity here to work on pretty cutting edge tech. Since I am at Verizon what areas should I be learning and looking into to better my future job prospects?
- Verizon in DMV NOVA, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, DC - Pay, benefits, and Culture? Lot of tech jobs open at Verizon NOVA DMV location, what is the culture and pay like there? Not everyone is looking for 300k FYI - do they have base pay around 150k+ with 15%+ bonus for experienced individuals? Job openings: 5G Solutions Engineer Application Security Engineer Cloud Architect
- Latest in Verizon Voluntary Separation For those who follow Verizon, you know that in an effort to transform the company to be more agile for 5G, they offered a voluntary separation offer to ~44K employees, which would give them 3 weeks of pay for every year of service, etc. Perhaps to their surprise, they were hoping for a 10-20% take
- vote Which telecom company will win the 5g race Read this article below that summarizes where AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and Verizon are at in terms of 5G. I think it did a good job explaining what each company has done so far. So, who do you think will win this race? https://www.fiercewireless.com/5g/5g-deployments-where-it-s-at-at-t-sprint-verizo
- Yahoo! Two years ago I was getting recruiters bombard me with offers across the nation! Since Yahoo is acquired by Verizon - I get absolutely nothing. Like no joke! I don’t even get responses from the jobs I apply. I know Yahoo does not have good reputation. Is it this bad though? Help!
- vote Offer from Verizon Media - Good idea to move? Hello guys, I am so glad that I came across this forum and saw this community helping each other out. I hope you could help me out too with your experience. Recently graduated and with an H1B visa, I received an offer from Verizon Media in their Ad dept. The compensation and benefits are great and
- Changing full time job within a month I recently joined company A as full time employee from Verizon. I did not like the work culture and management. Since I already have open offer from Twitter, I wanted to join them. What will be the impact in future if I changed jobs within a month? Of course Twitter pays lot better than company A(2
- Does "New" T-Mobile Have a Chance? So, not to bash on a company but I basically know no one that uses Sprint... I'm all for supporting the underdog but is this merger really going to give T-mobile/Sprint an edge against AT&T and Verizon? Would you be willing to switch to this new merged network provider? I read that this merger is su
- How do I find a new job before moving? After 5 years with Verizon, I’m looking for new opportunities. I also want to move from New York to San Diego. What the best way to seek new jobs across the country. Any hot websites to recommend? How do I get in touch with head hunters? I’m a network engineer specialized 4g LTE and recently 2 Years
- Looking for some advice. I'm currently in OPS/ENG but reading these posts the past couple days has me reevaluating my job. I have stuck with Verizon because of the health benefits for my family and the job security in my field. Job security, for me, comes before salary. I make around 65k, with 3% annual raise and 10% annual
- Bands and Pay at VERIZON HQ — Basking Ridge What is the pay rate / average for a Band 7 job at VERIZON? Also, what is the difference between Band 7 & Band 6?
- RF engineering jobs ( telecom ) in Bay Area. Hello, does T-Mobile, Verizon, At&t etc telecom companies have RF engineering jobs in Bay Area ? I am asking this because on the telecom company websites and LinkedIn , I see only retail jobs in the Bay Area. If there are RF engineering (telecom) jobs in the Bay Area at , then how do I find those