- vote Technical incompetence at Wayfair -- is there anything worse?? Is there anything worse than Wayfair at this scale in terms of sheer technical incompetence and poor engineering practices? Wayfair's codebase and infrastructure are stuck in a pathetic, sorry state. The PHP repo, the databases (which are all mirrors in some way), the vertical scaling -- it needs t
- Facebook is not evil I don’t understand why people complain about Facebook, Google etc... being evil. Our laws are outdated and incomplete. Putting pressure on companies to wilfully do the right thing is fucking stupid and not sustainable. Pressure should be put on governments so that the laws keep up with technology a
- link PM Interview Prep Plan: How I got PM offers from Google, Expedia, Microsoft, and Facebook Five months ago I got fedup with the crap culture at Amazon (needs a separate post) and decided to start working on my game plan for interviews at tech companies. Now, I have three offers from the tech companies - Expedia is travel not in the same league I know. No trolls please. Profile: CS Engine
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Facebook PM interview leveling and evaluation Would be great if anybody can share a framework of how Facebook levels and evaluates the PM candidates during the interview process? Should I focus more on strategic aspects of the answer in product sense for a higher level? Thank you. Your information will be valuable for an upcoming interview.
- Is system design interviewing similar within FANG+? I only have experience interviewing system design at Facebook (i.e. 'Pirate' interviews). Are the questions and evaluation framework very similar within all of FANG and comparable companies? If not, how does it differ? • • • #fang #interviews #interviewing #design #systemdesign #pirates