- link Google employee: I was involved in the internal decisions involving James Damore, and it's terrible what we did... Saw this on other social media. Unverified, but apparently, a Reddit account validated as James Damore himself seems to vet some of the content. Pretty disgusting if this is what things are coming to. "I was involved in the internal decisions involving James Damore's memo, and it's terrible what
- Cheapest way of converting EUR->USD? I have a US bank account and an EU bank account. Can open new bank accounts anywhere if needed. So far the best deal I've found is transferwise, which takes about 0.5% off the Google rate. I was also looking at crypto but exchange fees don't make it worth it at my level (O(10k)). Any advice?
- Is Microsoft office crapware? I joined EMC and I got a monstrous 17 windows laptop. I have been an Apple user for last decade. The machine is terrible, slow, cheap and plastic. But that’s not the main problem. In order to access the corporate email I started a tool called outlook. I logged on to the exchange server and can acc
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- TransferWise or best way to receive money from Europe I’m expecting to receive a fairly large amount of Euro from France (~100K Euros) and wondering what’s the best way to get the money while avoiding fees and trouble. The money will come over as a wire transfer of some kind (ie: I will not be getting stack of bills or a check). Banks exchange rate f
- Best way to move money into crypto? I know a lot of people who have a hard time putting Fiat money into a crypto exchange to purchase coins. We all want a method that is fast, has low/no fees, and is secure. I’m not aware of a single entry point that offers all 3 of these together. I wanted to share my current method for going from Fi
- Percentage of Savings lost when moving from US to India I am planning to move back to India from US after a couple of years here now. I have saved a tiny fortune in my bank in these years and want to take that back with me. What percentage of my bank balance would be lost in transaction fees, exchange fees etc when I transfer this money to my Indian bank
- CAD brokerage account I’m considering moving permanently to Canada and would like to invest in Canadian stock in a Canadian brokerage account to « lock » the current foreign exchange. Is there any us bank offering this? Is there any additional tax implication I should be aware of? TC 195 3 YOE
- Best altcoin exchange websites other than binance I have a binance account, but it doesn’t have all altcoins. Bittrex is closed. What are other altcoin exchange websites i can use? I heard poloniex and cryptopia, checking here if there are any other websites.
- Bitcoin transfer There’s a difference of almost 1k$ between price of single bitcoin in Indian exchange (zebpay) vs coinbase. My friend who bought 7btc in India wants to send it to my coinbase account so that I can sell it and we can share profits. I’m not sure how this would affect my tax computations. Can someone
- link Get in before it's too late Rumor is that KuCoin will be closing registrations very soon. They have seen huge growth in the past 2 weeks, and it's the only exchange with some really good coins like Deep Brain Chain (DBC) and AChain (ACT). Don't miss out on making an account even if you don't plan on using it right away. Here
- Transfer from coinbase to binance Can I transfer from my coinbase account to my wife's binance to buy alt coins ? I have not been able to register and feels like I am wasting time. Any suggestions which exchange is accepting new folks. Fairly new to crypto trading.
- Exchange a subscription to grokking system design interview for leetcode premium account UPD: Found, thanks everyone. Title says it all, I’ve got an account with a paid subscription to grokking system design (it costs about 80$), wanna access to premium leetcode account (35$?). Obviously I’ll give you account details (without email password, so it’s still mine), same thing for your lee
- Resources for Newcomers I have seen some people ask about what exchanges to use, so here are my recommendations: GDAX.com: this is Coinbase’s exchange and only has a few coins that you can trade between, but that is expected to change in 2018. This is best for trading fiat (USD, EUR, GBP) to crypto. Also, their USD storag