- Learn crypto the right way I totally understand that currently people are drawn into crypto for hopes of achieving crazy financial gains. But purely tackling this from speculation point of view, it’ll be super hard to avoid getting burnt like those that got burnt in 2017-18 bull run + the ico craze. I was browsing through th
- Dating 101 Etiquette Alrighty, lovely Blind community - I ask, what is the proper etiquette in today's culture of dating to let the other person know if you are interested or not after the first date? And if not interested, do you just not respond back or do you lend the courtesy in letting them know either way? On a
- P2P lending - Lenmo Has anyone heard of this app? It seems VERY new. It allows users to lend directly to others, and set the interest rates themselves rather than the app making the credit decisions. I think this is much better than LendingClub. I’m suspicious though.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Fintech. Entry Level Position. Career Guidance Hi Everyone, I will be graduating from a Masters program in May 2020. I need guidance from all the Fintech experts on Blind. Currently, I'm interning with a seed stage start-up which finds itself in Small Business Lending Business. Prior to that I worked in Series A stage invoice discounting startu
- Looking for a referral from my Blind fam - NFLX Blind fam - putting it bluntly, I’m looking to take the next step in my career and I am especially infatuated with Netflix. I’m currently at Tesla, which I actually love working at despite all the press negativity. However, I feel pretty tapped out here especially with all the management changes.
- What's the best question to ask a full stack developer in a startup interview? I normally request a story about the apps they've built, owned and maintained, with technical descriptions of each layer. Then, from there, delve into the specifics. But I'd be interested in incorporating any questions that lend further insight. My friend suggested, for example, "For [a certain b