- link Crypto was just a really bad idea The technology is really not well suited for financial transactions. It's slow. It can't handle scale. It's insecure. It's unreliable. All the things you don't want a currency to be. https://www.ccn.com/190m-gone-how-canada-biggest-bitcoin-exchange-lost-it/amp https://www.forbes.com/sites/donnafus
- Spending $4000 - Chase Sapphire How can I spend $4000 in three months with Chase Sapphire Reserve card? Are there any churning hacks that's effective? Seems like I have to take a 2.5% transaction fee cut by, are there free/cheaper alternatives? Also how are the exchange rates, EUR GBP CAD?
- Can IRS audit you for unreported crypto gains? I don’t think any crypto exchange will report the transaction to IRS. In that case, is IRS even possible to track my gains?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Declare or not declare crypto loss in tax return Hi, I wanted to declare crypto tax loss in this year tax return. I lost around 1.5k (last year) and made thousand of transactions (mostly small amount btw ETH-alt coins) and transferred between different exchanges such as coinbase,binance,kucoin. The problem is that filling all of them in tax retu
- Percentage of Savings lost when moving from US to India I am planning to move back to India from US after a couple of years here now. I have saved a tiny fortune in my bank in these years and want to take that back with me. What percentage of my bank balance would be lost in transaction fees, exchange fees etc when I transfer this money to my Indian bank
- Home Owners Tax Question Friend had a rental home in Bay Area; based on someone’s suggestion he did a 1031 exchange to a new home (sold the old one) and moved into new one, questions, - is he entitled to pay capital gains tax on the gain upon sell-transaction - if yes, is there any alternative to avoid it.. Anyone
- Traveling if you invested in pot stocks So, here is what you need to know: 1. It's still a federal crime in the US, these companies ARE NOT legal, despite being listed on exchanges, and you really can get a lifetime ban on entering the US for merely being an investor. It's seriously fucked up but that's what it is. 2. The Canadian guy w
- link Calculating tax on bitcoin.tax I exchanged ETH for an altcoin using binance. In bitcoin.tax a transaction is either a buy or a sell. How should i calculate the tax on this transaction? I guess it's a Buy order with "first in first out" calculation (what does this term btw)