- link CMV: There should be a regulation against money losing IPOs Tldr: Loss making IPOs - specially B2C - are a wealth transfer mechanism from the 99.99% to the 0.01% and YOU are an unwilling participant Long version: Zynga, Snap, Groupon, Gopro, Fitbit, Blue Apron.. All loss making unicorns that are currently trading below IPO price. Let’s ask outselves: Who h
- Best option for job security Which companies have better job security? Well known companies like Fitbit, Microsoft, Adobe etc or small/mid size obscure companies.
- Help needed in deciding the offer I have four offers currently and need help in choosing one of them. Twitter (SRE role) vs Fitbit(Senior Software Engineer) vs Aruba(HPE) (senior sw engineer) vs Hitachi (IOT senior software engineer) Take home package is almost same for all of these companies. Also how easy it is to switch from s
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- SDE II in Microsoft vs Senior SDE in smaller companies I have l62 offer in Microsoft ($155k base, $40k signing bonus, $130k signing stocks plus benefits and annual bonuses). Msft recruiter informed his offer is best and final. I also had interviewed to other companies (Nordstrom, ServiceNow, Fitbit etc) and they are offering me senior position with lit
- Fitbit outlook Is #fitbit good company to join? Is there enough motivation within employees and is there exciting projects in progress to change company’s outlook within next year?
- Fitbit Sales Expectations I’ve worked in sales for the same company since college (4 years), and annual compensation progression has been disappointing. I’m looking at a jump to Fitbit in their SF office, but I’m curious what compensation range I could expect. Sign on? Base? Comp?
- Working at Roku Anyone working in Roku HW team, howz the work culture. Also what do you feel about the future outlook of the company, there is a lot of competition in the segment they are in, what is the company’s future focus. Just worried they may be another GoPro or Fitbit
- Any FitBit EEs want to weigh in? FitBit: any inside info on company culture, work life balance, and the like. I'm considering a Finance position there.
- looking for a referral at fitbit, stripe and pager duty hiii i am looking to apply to a few companies as a senior program manager (always open to roles at other companies) but saw somw roles at Stripe, fitbit and pager duty and if anyone can refer me there i would loce that thanks
- IoT, Home Automation, Wearable HW Companies I am a Hardware Engineer looking to transition into consumer facing product design and am passionate about IoT, Home Automation, and Wearables. Here are a list of companies I am already looking into: Nest, Fitbit, Google, Amazon Labs, Apple Any other promising companies out there you guys recommend
- Fitbit APM role Hi All, I recently saw that Fitbit is hiring Associate Product Manager Roles. I would really like to reach out to someone to know more about the company as well. Also maybe who would be the right person to Network with on LinkedIn for this particular role Thank you!