- Help deciding on offers Have a few offers that I'm looking for feedback on. Having a hard time deciding between them. Facebook E5 - $205k base - $100k sign on cash - $600k RSUs 15% target cash and 0-200k RSU refreshers Stripe L3 - $190k base - $950k RSUs at most recent valuation 15% target cash bonus (200% multiplier) C
- FANG | 300 LC | 4 internships | Looking for referrals Hi everybody. I’m looking for new grad referrals. 😅 😅 😅 A little bit about me: -4 internships at Uber, Blend, 2 Big N (or companies similar to these :D) -Finished the recommended problems for EPI + grinded LC ~~ 300 LC lifetime -Did all the EPI DP problems and most of the variants (can help if
- Need help selecting offer I have an offer from Qualtrics as well as Convoy for software engineer role. Both of them are like Amazon sde2 level. It seems like Convoy has a bright future. For me what matters more to me is how much i get to grow in company and not just monetary benefits. Any suggestion on which one is better?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How is Samsara and need some details Already have convoy offer but I like samsara ceo and their past success. I have an on-site. But I would like to know more about their engineering team. How big are they and how is it structured. I heard that it’s a 150 + plus engineering team but felt it’s little high. My role is around golang work.
- Where would you go? Let's assume money is no problem, where would u go? Got offers from them and now I need to decide. Grab Amazon Google Indeed Convoy Snapchat I know it depends on the team but I am looking for smart people and more ownership to take. 4 yoe
- Insights on Rover.com Anyone at or know someone at Rover on the corp side that could share some info on the culture, level of complex work, promise of IPO, pay/benefits? Considering moving from large FAANG to a startup in the Seattle area and I’ve anecdotally heard good things but am not sure how they compare to say a C
- Compensation at Convoy What does compensation structure looks like at Convoy, Seattle for Software Engineer? Need help in offer evaluation.
- How is Convoy? Guys, How is Convoy doing? Is it a good time to join? Can someone please share compensation that they can offer? Do they do Bonus/Yearly-Stock-Refresh. How is WLB? Current TC:300K 10yoe
- link Next big Seattle-based tech companies? Congrats to SmartSheet for their IPO this week. Which are the tech companies out of Seattle that are growing quickly and could be the next big stars? Geekwire listed 5 companies: Accolade, Convoy, Outreach, Remitly, Rover https://www.geekwire.com/2018/geekwire-awards-2018-5-fast-growing-companies-