- 900k (illiquid) TC but severely burned out Joined an early stage startup a few years ago when it was 20 employees and the business has been doing well with 300 employees now and valued at 500M. But I’m super burned out and there’s no way to fix it, no changing team, nothing else. I dread going into work every single day and am depressed all
- Worth switching to FAANG for less comp? Hello Blind, I am severely burned out and depressed by my current job situation, so I hope I could get some wise advice. I have 8yoe and I was an early employee at a startup that is growing quite well. As a result, my compensation is significantly high due to valuation increase, and I am currently
- Using Robinhood for Investing Do you think using robinhood to invest (not trade) is a good idea? By investing, I mean investing in index funds / ETFs. I really like Robinhood as opposed to Fidelity or Vanguard. But not sure what happens if a startup like Robinhood goes out of business.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Why banks won’t loan for stocks? I invest pretty much all my savings in the stock market (1M+ currently invested in Vanguard index funds) but... why is that banks make it incredibly easy for people to borrow cheap money for houses or businesses, whereas if I went to Bank of America asking them for a loan to invest into Bank of Amer
- Mega backdoor Roth Looking to hear only from this who actually do mega backdoor Roth conversions on a regular basis, not those who may have just heard or read about it. I make after-tax contributions (and max out pre-tax) from my paychecks to my 401k account at Vanguard. The 401k plan allows taking in-service withdra