- Culture @ Liberty Mutual Insurance I just accepted an offer as a part of their TechStart program (rebrand of Tech Development Program). I'm jumping into the NH location for context. I'm going to be getting a heavy culture shock going from NYC -> NH, but I'm making that choice for COL reasons. What's the culture in the offices there a
- Company Situation Anyone here from Liberty mutual insurance? I am currently interviewing with them. Just wanted to know it's like working there.
- Compensation for Sr Dev Mgr at non-FANG in Boston MA Hi Guys, What's the compensation at non-FANG companies for Senior Software Development Manager in Boston Area? Background in Open source Python/Java & past 3 years R Glass door seems to be very misleading. Mostly at non-FANG Companies like GE, CVS, TJX, Chewy, BJs, Wayfair, National Grid, Liber
- Tableau sales compensation? How well does tableau compensate its sales team? Bonus question if you’re aware: What about relative to Facebook, Google, and Amazon? Fascinating company and strong product, considering it. For context: 5-6 years of enterprise sales experience, building partnerships with brands like Citibank, Libe
- Production releases question Where I work our leadership is completely fucked up, people stuck here for decades with no clue of how a SDLC and IT operations should operate. We are fake AGILE, work with other full waterfall teams, complete lack of ownership of the deployment process to the point that we don't have a staging envi