- Barclays Technology Analyst Conpensation What’s the compensation like at Barclays ? YOE: 2 years, 4 months Location: NYC Current TC: $85k (NJ) Update: Barclays offered $135k (AVP)
- Barclays compensation for new graduates in software development? How does the total compensation at entry level look like?
- Barclays - Time duration from Verbal offer to official offer letter Got a verbal confirmation from Barclays that the team is looking to bring me on board and asked what my salary expectations are. Gave them the figure I was looking for to which they said that they will get back to me after getting it approved from the management. Curious as to how long the process t
- Hierarchy at Barclays What is the hierarchy like and what are the minimum years in each ? AVP VP ED MD?
- What are raises and bonuses like for AVP devs at Barclays in nyc? I work on a trading desk. I have 3 years of experience and base of 125k and a strong performance rating. What are the raises and bonuses like?
- Where to invest I have $100k in saving account. Getting 2% annually in Barclays Considering the market suitation, where I can it for very low risk? ETF, dividend stocks/funds, etc?
- Reneging an offer : Tax implications on sign on bonus already received Got an offer from Barclays and they paid 10000$ (pre tax, I actually received approx 7000). But I am now going to decline the accepted offer. My offer letter had mentioned that I need to return pre-tax money. So will I be able to get the difference back or it will be a loss for no reason?
- House down payment I have saved around $150k for house down payment and not planning to buy house for at least one more year. Location: Bay Area. Is it adviceable to keep in Barclays saving account for 2.2% or invest in some bonds, ETFs. Again the timeframe is only 1 year and don't want to risk the down payment. TC:
- Online savings I want to move my checking/savings out of chase(0.01% interest) Looking at some higher interest savings accounts Marcus - 1.9% Barclays - 1.9% Synchrony - 1.85% Ally - 1.85% What are the things to watch out for? Your experience with either of above? Thanks in advance !