- link Facebook referral Would anyone from Facebook be willing to refer me for this role? https://www.facebook.com/careers/jobs/264401227547679/
- "As a Technical Program Manager for Instagram, I build the underlying infrastructure that supports machine learning.sic" Why are all TPM/PM soo useless? What a joke this is! This is an excerpt from Facebook Careers ad I got on Fb.
- What's going on in Building 8? anyone work there? types of hardware that you're producing or have produced in the past? seems fairly secretive. careers page very generic. is this where Aquila came out of? the old Facebook phone?
- Sending a job application to Facebook Hey ✌️ I'm currently on the job market and see there are open positions at Facebook for Product Designer. The first listing on Glassdoor that I saw was 20+ days ago and was recently relisted earlier today. I filled in the job application on the Facebook careers page and sent through for when I saw
- link Partner Engineer @ Facebook I have noticed many people asking what partner engineering is at Facebook. Here is your answer: https://m.facebook.com/careers/life/partner-engineering-at-facebook “Facebook's Partner Engineers are a team of strategic software engineers who manage relationships with key partners, ensuring that th
- Applied with outdated resume Hello, I applied to facebook swe year round internship and accidentally submitted the old version of my resume. Is there anyway to fix this, or am I screwed until next time? The careers website says I must wait 3 more monts to submit another application.
- link Facebook Enterprise Engineer https://m.facebook.com/careers/jobs/a0I1200000LSOkpEAH/ Is this a SWE job? I have an onsite interview next week and I am in a dilemma about it right now. The recruiter mentioned they are looking for full stack engineers and will be working on developing internal tools for many teams across Facebook
- link Facebook Enterprise Engineering https://m.facebook.com/careers/jobs/a0I1200000LSOkpEAH/ Is this a SWE job? I have an onsite interview next week and I am in a dilemma about it right now. The recruiter mentioned they are looking for full stack engineers and will be working on developing internal tools for many teams across Facebook
- link Interview Prep Hi. I have an upcoming interview at Facebook for a data scientist role (they call it data science, it's really product analytics). This is the role: https://www.facebook.com/careers/v2/jobs/209905326241987/?q=data%20science%20analytics&location=menlo-park I want to make sure I'm really well prepare
- link Question around h1b and specialty occupation I have a question around the specialty occupation job description . Most of the jobs of software engineer and research engineer at google , Facebook and similar companies required bachelors and say masters / PhD preferred. My question is does it not cause issues with the h1b transfer / application
- link Lyft T4 vs Facebook SWE Rotational Posting here on behalf of my wife : I have an offer from Facebook as a Rotational Engineer (145/0/60) and an offer from Lyft as a T4 (185/550/20). FB offer has no equity and a 12 month offer after which if I graduate then they match me to a E4 or higher. https://www.facebook.com/careers/life/fa
- Facebook Rotational Engineer vs Google T3 I have an offer from Facebook as a Rotational Engineer (145/0/60) and an offer from Google as a T3 (130/250/25). Fb is 0 equity for first 12 months, then if I graduate I get an offer as an E4. (If I don't "graduate" then no offer.) More info here: https://www.facebook.com/careers/life/facebooks
- Does Facebook ask web system design to ppl with no web experience ? I've heard Facebook interviews people from various backround - including embedded development, etc. Question is: If you've been doing firmware development / compilers / etc .. for all your careers, for the "system design" round will you get questions like: Design a web crawler / Design a distributed
- How early can I switch? Hey blinders, I am about to begin my new grad role at Walmart. I am assured by many here that I won’t get challenging work there. So let’s say Walmart promotes in 2.5 yrs and they apply for my h1b visa in feb 2020. When should I plan my switch in best way possible considering I don’t compromise o
- Dead-End developer; 10 to 20 year industry trends Looking back, there were some smart and not so smart moves for software industry professionals to take their careers. Dedicating your time to becoming the number 1 Adobe Flash developer is not one of the smart moves. Desktop applications have seen a hefty decrease with web based applications replaci