- Real Prestige is not grinding hundreds of college-level Leetcode exercises to finally "crack" a coding interview and become among thousands of career optimizers boastful of outearning factory wage workers by employment at some "big N" fancy acronym: Facebook Amazon Apple Netflix Google Microsoft LinkedIn Airbnb L
- Uber interview experience This experience is from 2018. Had an excellent on-site after 3 phone interview. The position was data scientist but ML focused. Had lunch meeting with hiring manager and the team after on-site. Then came the negotiating part. The recruiter was totally a douche bag wrt his attitude while talking to
- Are faang engineers more valuable than airbnb or uber in terms of future employment opportunities Given airbnb and uber are not part of faang.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Grad school vs Patient growth There’s a tldr attached at the bottom, but that may make sense with the context below. So a little background: I graduated from a small, no name school with a bachelors in a math/cs major. I have a little over 3 yoe, and on the same job since I graduated. I find it difficult to get noticed by recru
- vote Can you moonlight? Curious if your employment contracts/ guidelines allowed you to work with tech startups without getting in trouble. @sap @Google @amazon @Microsoft @facebook @uber @engineer @CISO
- Is Uber prestige suffering cause of negative PR? Basically the title. Wondering if i should avoid looking to Uber as next place of employment...