- New grad woes Hey y'all. I've been out of luck for this new grad interview loop. It seems like my other friends have been getting offers left and right, but even after having done around 130 leetcode questions (~50 I've done over twice) I still haven't been able to crack most interviews. I did around 170 last in
- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- Is Palantir still cool? Is Palantir still cool? Last I heard, they were doing the McKinsey model but for data. What's the TC and career progression look like?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Tier rankings for tech companies in the Bay Area Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on resume, people have starry eyes when you tell them where you work at Tier 0: Be your own boss Tier 1: FNG Tier 2: Apple, Uber, Airbnb, Lyft, Linkedin Tier 3: Amazon, Microsoft, Stripe, Pinterest, Slack, Snap, Dropbox, Robinh
- link What happened to old fashioned flame and tech wars online? Now every discussion online(not only here) seems to be about compensation, new VC hipster products like AirBNB for dogs or SWJ inclusive stuff at some company I miss the old days when you read Slashdot and an article about a new Java release would get 400 comments how much Java sucks or how anyone
- Comment tiers of tech companies in your opinion Tier = Pay, prestige, career opportunities, wlb Tier 0: Google, Netflix Tier 1: Apple, Facebook, Uber, Airbnb, Lyft Tier 2: Amazon, Microsoft, Linkedin, Tier 3: Twitter, Square, Robinhood, Stripe, Pinterest, Snap, Dropbox, Palantir Tier 4: Salesforce, Zillow, coinbase, Reddit, Spotify, Expedia Tie
- Average yoe from new grad to senior I'm trying to decide between a few offers right now with similarish TC. So far I have offers from Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, and Riot Games. I'm in the interview process with Palantir, Facebook, and Twitter, but I may have to pull out due to Microsoft deadlines. Google (116 base, 160 stock, 50 s
- Best NY companies for SWE new grad? Not interested in hedge funds/quant or Palantir. FAANG NY positions for external new grads seem limited. What are some other solid companies with: -good learning and growth potential (as an engineer) -growth potential/doing well (as a company) -impact -healthy work culture -interesting work/product
- vote Behavioral Interview Questions MEGA LIST For those struggling in behavioral interviews, here are some questions from the top companies: ## General - Why do you want to work for X company? - Why do you want to leave your current/last company? - What are you looking for in your next role? - Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with
- Companies with no engineering levels Just curious, what companies have no engineering career level system? I know of Netflix and Palantir.
- Palantir FDE’s — how has your career grown there? I’m curious because I’m considering software engineer vs. forward deployed engineer there. I’m still fairly junior and still have a lot to go in terms of my engineering. But, I don’t see myself coding decades later, and a FDE I’ve spoken with says he’s learned an incredible amount there from a busi
- Two phone screens, one terrible, one amazing -- thoughts? TLDR: two phone interviews for same company scheduled for different days. Independent interviews (one did not lead to other). First one terrible. Second one amazing. Should I email the recruiter that first one wasn't at the right time? I recently had two back to back phone screens for a new grad po