- vote Microsoft or Linkedin Internship which looks better
- vote Amazon or LinkedIn internship Which is better
- vote Internship offers: Lyft vs Linkedin I was lucky enough to get internship offers from both of these companies. Which one should I take?
- LinkedIn vs JpMorgan Chase internship Already taking a Facebook offer for winter/spring, deciding which to take for summer LinkedIn pros: More money Better reputation in tech Sweet return offer (Will be on the LinkedIn Learning team) JpMorgan pros: NYC > Sunnyvale New experience (finance) Sexy name Also, worth it to keep interviewi
- vote Facebook v.s. LinkedIn for internship I'm very lucky to have received internship offers from both LinkedIn and Facebook. I see there's a post comparing the same two offers last year (and most people recommended FB), but I'm curious if anything changes this year? For what I've learned so far, LinkedIn pays slightly better and seems to h
- LinkedIn internship interview result I did my LinkedIn interview early last week but still haven’t heard back from them. Is this normal? I think I did well on both of my interviews.
- vote LinkedIn vs Microsoft internship I have offers from both. I want to go for Microsoft because my friend is interning with me. I’m really not sure about Edge and device team. For LinkedIn I was hoping I’ll be matched to a team in Sunnyvale but I got matched at New York. I have some iOS experience in the past. Please help me decide. F
- [Help Make My Dream Come True] LinkedIn Internship Referral 🙏🙏🙏 Would anyone be willing to give me a referral or, atleast forward my resume to a recruiter for Fall Internships at LinkedIn. I am a rising Junior in college and was fortunate enough to do two BigN internships so far.
- Internship for wife My wife is looking for summer internship but not getting any calls. Applying through LinkedIn, company websites etc. What more can we do?
- Internship Hey, One of my linkedIn connection wants an internship at Amazon. Is there a team looking for an intern (canada/USA)?
- Looking for a Referral for LinkedIn - New Grad SWE Can anyone refer me for LinkedIn for new grad roles? Did an internship at Microsoft this summer but it doesn’t seem like there’s a way to internally transfer to LinkedIn. Looking for SWE roles, specifically for iOS dev if possible.
- vote Intern at Facebook or LinkedIn? Should I join Facebook or LinkedIn for a software engineering internship? At Facebook, I won’t know what team I’ll be on until I start. At LinkedIn, however, my offer is tied to a specific team. I’ve also heard good things about the culture at both companies and like the two companies’ missions bu
- Skip LinkedIn phone screen Anyone knows how to negotiate with LinkedIn recruiters to skip the phone screen and directly come to onsite? I’ve done two phone interviews for internship role 3 years ago, and get an offer but didn’t end up going to LinkedIn, does this help? 1.5 YOE 220K TC
- Senior SWE @ LinkedIn? What’s the typical YoE for a Senior SWE at LinkedIn? Looking to make a change after 1 internship + ~1.5 years as a SWE. I’d be applying for L4 positions everywhere else, so it feels weird applying to just a regular SWE position at LinkedIn...
- HEAR ME OUT[INTERNSHIP] I've been busting my ass off leetcode and preparing hard for technical interviews, trying to reach out to recruiters on linkedin but to no avail. All in the hopes of landing a Summer Internship in 2019. I'm requesting for a referral, or at least to have a look at my resume to determine if I'm g
- Resume content advice Is it wise to put future summer internships that you have signed offer letter for on your resume when applying to full time positions? I will be applying for Fall 2019 graduation full time roles starting in January/February and have secured a Summer 2019 internship at a social media company (Facebo
- LinkedIn referral? I’m an SWE/SDE1 at Amazon looking for opportunities at LinkedIn. Would anyone be able to swing a referral? Got to the 2nd round of the internship interviews 2 years ago but got timed out due to spots. I’d contact my old recruiter but she works at Amazon now :) ~230 LC questions TC: ~150k
- Looking for summer internship Hi, My son is a 2nd year undergrad student at University of California, San Diego. His major is computer science and has a major gpa of 4.0. He is looking for summer internship in the Bay Area. He is proficient in Java, Python, C, C++, swift and shell scripting. He has applied thru his college port
- Facebook Intern return offer Just got an intern return offer for a E3 new grad position last week. I got EE ratings and thought I did really well on the internship despite the lowball. Recruiter said base and stock are non-negotiable but signing is. 110/150/65 and 10% target bonus What do you guys think? Also what are some co
- New Grad Looking For Referrals Beautiful People, Is anyone willing to help me refer to their companies. I am senior graduating in June 2019 looking for Software Engineering opportunities. Top 5 CS school, couple of internship experiences and did 100+ Leetcode. Currently interviewing with oracle and apple, hope to be referred to m
- Intern return from other bets to Google? For software intern at Google other bets (Waymo, Verily, Nest), is it possible to apply return to Google teams at the end of internship? Also, for new grad, “brand name” seems important to attract HR attention, so is it okay to put Google logo on LinkedIn or write sth like Google(Waymo) or Google(V
- Referrals for self driving car companies Sorry for making another one of these referral posts but I am really passionate about working for autonomous vehicle companies and they don't come to my school's career fairs. I'm having a hard time messaging recruiters on LinkedIn and getting replies. I go to a top Canadian university and have int
- vote Need help choosing between internship offers I'm fortunate enough to have these internship offers for the summer, and I'm so worried I'll pick the wrong company. I'm still interviewing at Google, LinkedIn, and a few other companies. All numbers in USD. How would you rank these offers? I've listed them in my order of preference atm. Sift
- Difficulty in getting calls for entry level SW positions Posting behalf of my friend who can’t post on blind: Hello Blinders, I would like to thank you 1st of all for posting so much of valuable information that I didn't know in college. I wanted to seek advice on how to get calls for software interviews. I am currently completing my Master's in Comput
- From laid off to 6 offers and 2x TC Sorry this post is late, I know some people were waiting for me to write this TL;DR: Got laid off, was sad, studied hard, did a bunch of interviews, did a bunch of back-to-back onsites, got 6 offers, doubled my previous TC This is my story on how I went from someone that never leetcoded or done a