- Tesla Circle-jerking: Stop calling Teslas a “status symbol” Who else is sick of all the Tesla circle jerking? A model 3 or even a model s is NOT a status symbol. You’re literally like every other tech corporate drone with one. I was just talking to some colleagues and they wouldn’t shut up about how amazing Tesla is and how primitive a combustion engine is.
- vote Which electric vehicle to buy?... Looking at EVs. Budget around 60k. Of course Tesla model 3 is the first thing that comes to mind, and I really do want a Tesla. But I am trying to be diligent and do my homework first. Based on my research, 2 other close contenders are the Hyundai Kona, and Kia Niro. All have similar range and vari
- Looking for Internships In Tesla or Rivian Hello Everyone! I recently graduated with B.S mechanical engineering and I have been accepeted to a graduate school with a same degree with a specialization in fluid dynamics and thermal science for Fall 2020. After my graduation, I had an amazing internship which was suppose to start from late summ
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Looking for referrals Hey guys, I'm a firmware engineer at Intel with 3.5 years of experience. I have research experience in High Performance Computing and a Masters in Electrical and Computer Engineering. I found some positions at Nvidia, Uber, and Tesla. It'd be great if I can get some referrals!
- Cornell CS grad student seeking referral in Software Engineering/Data Scientist roles Hi All, I am pursuing my Masters in Computer Science at Cornell University and would be graduating in Dec 2019. I am currently in the Bay area for my internship. Can someone please help me with a referral in any of these companies(open to others as well)? Happy to share my complete profile on dm.
- Connection at Waymo/Tesla/other automotive company? Hi! I’m hoping to make a transition into a smart automotive company working on autonomous driving. Hoping to find some connections to talk to. Tesla is the only company I found that I could tag lol. My background is in UX/Research/PM. Let me know!