- How “refreshers” work at Amazon Last updated: 7/21/2019 TL;DR: If you sign with Amazon, expect only paltry base raises and no new stock grants until the 5th year even if you get promoted. If you don’t, your TC will actually drop to the bottom of band so that’s a cliff in its own way. What you see in the offer letter is all you’re
- 30/60/90 days plan - starting as L7 PM-T Starting at Amazon Seattle next month. I will be the senior most PM-T on the team. What is your suggestion on what to focus on for first 30, 60 and 90 days? I believe next performance review is April 2020. Amazon TC $350k
- link Google l4 Software Solutions Engineer vs Bloomberg Senior Software Engineer Recently got two offers and have been debating about which one to go with: Google: Software Solutions Engineer l4, TC 174k, Sunnyvale Bloomberg: Senior Software Engineer, TC 170k, NYC I've never heard about the Software Solutions Engineer role at Google. Job description here: https://careers.go
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- About apple Is&t division I have read reviews of horror stories of ppl working at Is&t division. But they are 2-3 yrs old, Did anything change now? Thanks
- Travel Expense Policies & Scrutiny? I'm mainly looking to see how culture is regarding travel, expense policies, etc. Let me know how it is at your company! My story: I joined Apple knowing I'd travel a lot, but I did not expect the ridiculous hoops I had to jump through for expense reports. I'm far from a guy who abuses expense poli
- link Apple IS&T org, Apple maps. Is that really so bad over there? Have seen some really bad reviews. https://www.quora.com/How-is-the-work-culture-at-the-IS-T-division-of-Apple TC200, 4yoe