- Starbucks Compensation What is the range of compensations for Senior SDET at @Starbucks? Is $120 base, 30K RSU a good offer?
- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- Weekend jobs for socialization? Thinking about picking up a weekend job or something of the sort to get out and socialize and meet some new people. Not really interested in gig work, maybe something with some equity benefits? Only thing that comes to mind currently is a barista at Starbucks or something. Thoughts? Edit: Just l
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Starbucks - Application Developer 2 Can anyone provide some guidance on the type of package Starbucks offers. Base + Bonus. Any stocks? What one should expect? A friend of mine is expecting to negotiate a offer soon and any help is appreciated. Rgds
- Starbucks in Seattle - Engineering What is engineering like at Starbucks? I see some infrastructure and DevSecOps roles open. I also see some principle level roles in security and infrastructure. What is the pay for the law roles? Benefits, bonus, RSU? Commute?