- Zillow compensation Big Data engineer Seattle... Got a call from Zillow recruiter today asking if I'd be interested in a senior data engineer position herein Seattle. I'm certainly interested, but don't really have a pulse on what I should be asking for compensation wise for said position. Any estimates or insight would be helpful.
- Zillow - onsite Interview, what to expect I have scheduled an onsite Interview for principal data engineer role at Zillow. Recruiter said 4-5 hours of interview and didn’t share much info. Any one can share any inputs ? What to focus on,etc.,?
- Zillow offer evaluation for TPM Received an offer for Technical Product Manager position at Zillow in Irvine: Base: 135k Stock: 125k (4 years, after 1 year vests quarterly) Sign in: 15k + 10k after one year I’m a data engineer, 7ye, for last 3-4 years did teams coordination as well. Offer seems low for me, what do you think folks
- "Tier 2" tech in Seattle PhD entry-level data/research scientist compensation?? First, wanted to check my market research. This is for PhD entry-level (0-3 years post PhD experience) data/research scientist positions. My understanding is that Big Tech (Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Amazon) in the Seattle market total compensation is >$200k correct? What about "Tier 2" tech
- Referral I need referral for some companies since I’m trying to get out of a toxic and highly political work/team environment. 1.5 years of software eng experience mostly in backend eng - data mining, big data analytics, pipeline, infrastructure, and algorithms. PhD in high-performance, parallel, and distri
- SDE role interview process. Hi people, I am working as a Data Engineer since one year and looking to apply for SDE1 roles at Amazon/Microsoft/Lyft/Zillow. Give my experience will I be considered for SDE1 positions as an experienced hire or will I be treated as a fresher(L4)? What kind of interview process can I expect? If ther
- Referral in Bay/Seattle Dear blind users, I am looking for software engineer/backend roles in Seattle/Bay area in following companies : Uber, Airbnb, Dropbox Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter Square, Grab, Spunk, Zillow Palantir, Microsoft, apple & similar About me: BE+3yr exp+MSinCS+1yr exp, Java, C#, sql, good with data str
- Tier rankings for the tech companies If you have problems with discussing tiers, then GTFO of this post. These rankings are based off the data points from other tier blind posts, If you think these rankings are off, then please comment with your own rankings. Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on r
- How many applications per company Applying for 2-3yr exp SDE backend roles. For smaller companies there are usually few openings and recruiting team is small, so if you apply for only one role then also I think recruiters will consider you for similar roles. How does it work for bigger companies like oracle, adobe, Amazon, Zillow,