- link SIPC says Robinhood's 3% checking account not insured by them Robinhood’s launch of checking accounts with 3% interest is a disaster “Every Robinhood account is SIPC insured up to $250,000 in cash.” To put this in perspective, Betterment’s cash-like option (the account consists of Treasuries) pays 2.09% and does not claim to be insured by the Federal Deposit
- Major security and privacy bug with Yahoo... Can anyone at Oath/Yahoo help with this situation? I have an account that I deleted with personal information. I deleted it MONTHS ago and yet it is publicly visible :(. I tried reaching the customer service so many times but they replied with canned replies and just ignored the issues. I know, I k
- Lost my account: who were chatting w me bout Google HC? I was talking to a few friends for the past month: 1 named BayDad or something similar, the other one I couldn’t remember but comes from Expedia I believe. We were in the same stage, talking about team matching and HC process at Google almost every night. Then I was stupid enough to try the “Lock S
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- facebook / google ads question I searched for something on google. Then went to facebook and there was an ad for it on my newsfeed. I know its not a coincidence so it seems either google sells user data to facebook or facebook gets this data through cookies or somewhere else but all i did was a google search so i dont see how it
- What age you started investing? Here is a brief overview about me. I paid off all of my student loans at 25. Till the age of 28 I was just saving money to buy a home. So kept all my money in check in account as I was too afraid to invest in stock market. In November 2016 my uncle told to put all 401K from bond/money market to S&P