- AVOID Apple ad platforms We have network of intuit managers running the show, people are paid based on their relationships, merit is never taken into account so don’t even think about that. Plus all the contractors over there have been given full time as it is getting hard for them to find real talent. It’s just sad that
- LC Test Case Trap Is anyone falling into this situation where, you try to pick off an Easy/Medium question that you have good intuition about how to solve, only to find that many minutes later, you're stuck in test case hell trying to account for edge cases you never saw coming?! I just wanted a "quick" win. Now I
- How secure is Intuit Mint? With the innumerous number of accounts and cards , I found intuit mint a great tool to manage these at once place. (bank accounts, cards and what not) But, linking all the accounts to one point of entry gives me a scare. Especially with the regular data breaches. What are your thoughts about the to
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Intuit shut down business account Yesterday, Intuit shut down my friend’s account because they claimed her startup is an “unacceptable business type.” She runs the #sextech startup Unboundbabes.com. It’s time to end the antiquated policies that shame sexual health. Why would #Intuit suddenly decide that this is unacceptable?+2
- Intuit QB closing accounts of Cannabis industry companies Heard a rumor that folks in the cannabis industry have had their QBO accounts shutdown by Intuit...can anyone confirm?