- Joined Apple SWE 1 year back and my WLB is terrific good. I work 1-2 hours a day mostly, no sprints/scrums/standups - I work in IS&S org, which accounts for Apple Music, TV, News, App Store, Apple pay etc. (Specific team shall not be named) My manager doesn't ask me what I'm working on, I give him status updates once in two weeks. I get good refreshers,
- Telecom AE, Advice on breaking into higher paying AE positions? Feeling underpaid Hi guys, I am an Account Executive at Sprint (NYC). I am a top performer blowing out my quota consistently over 450% every month. As an AE at Sprint I sell telecom (obviously) and SaaS solutions such as 365, Gsuite, and cyber security solutions. My salary is very low $49,600 however I am on target t
- Sensing suspicious activity I am sensing suspicious activity between the senior engineer in the team who distributes work across the team being biased towards contractors who belong to specific service based company. All the contractors in our team are from that vendor itself and it's not possible unless they are getting help
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Quality of 'Offshore' Contractors So this was my first client project with a new company, that leveraged 'offshore' developers to aid in the development efforts. First observations, offshore contractors introduced a much higher number of defects than company FTE's, most were less than active participants during sprint/epic/user sto
- Telecom Account Executive. Referrals for new opportunities Hi guys, I am an Account Executive at Sprint (NYC). I am a top performer blowing out my quota consistently over 450% every month. As an AE at Sprint I sell telecom (obviously) and SaaS solutions such as 365, Gsuite, and cyber security solutions. My salary is very low $49,600 however I am on target t
- Looking to break into a great company... Hello community, I am looking for some assistance/advice in breaking into one of the FAANGs ( or any company that is a fit) I have over 15 years in Sales, Marketing and Account management, working for companies like Samsung and Sprint. I currently reside in the Bay Area and want to lend my talents
- Tax advice I'm currently on F1 OPT in bay area. I have coinbase losses in csv format. What is the best way to file tax returns? Is sprint tax good enough for these cases or do I need to go to an accountant. Tia.