- Verizon PMTS Expecting an offer from Verizon for PMTS role (Dallas) how much should I ask? Don't want to get lowballed and what benefits should I expect? Current TC: 🥜
- Rejecting an offer while H-1B is transferred I have received a verbal confirmation for an offer at Verizon Media (Yahoo Mail). I hold 1 more offer from another company X at CA that I accepted a month ago and my H-1B is transferred. It's gonna take another 10 days to complete. Company X offer: 155k 401 k and other benefits Verizon offer: > 1
- Verizon in DMV NOVA, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, DC - Pay, benefits, and Culture? Lot of tech jobs open at Verizon NOVA DMV location, what is the culture and pay like there? Not everyone is looking for 300k FYI - do they have base pay around 150k+ with 15%+ bonus for experienced individuals? Job openings: 5G Solutions Engineer Application Security Engineer Cloud Architect
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Offer from Verizon Media - Good idea to move? Hello guys, I am so glad that I came across this forum and saw this community helping each other out. I hope you could help me out too with your experience. Recently graduated and with an H1B visa, I received an offer from Verizon Media in their Ad dept. The compensation and benefits are great and
- Looking for some advice. I'm currently in OPS/ENG but reading these posts the past couple days has me reevaluating my job. I have stuck with Verizon because of the health benefits for my family and the job security in my field. Job security, for me, comes before salary. I make around 65k, with 3% annual raise and 10% annual