- link SWE TO DS My background - masters degree in CS - working as a SWE for a few years now My study path towards DS - started off by brushing my stats/calculus/linear algebra - completed machine learning course by andrew ng on coursera - completed the machine learning for coders course by fast.ai - built a coup
- Online Handle/ID I want to create online profiles. Should I use my name, @firstnamelastname or use @dataguyxyz to showcase my data analytics skills? Which is better and why? Im creating profiles on Twitter, Medium, GitHub and YouTube
- referrals for business intelligence/data analyst positions Trying to transtion from IT Audit to Data Analyst. Experience: (knowledge, yoe) SQL: 2 Python: 2 R: <1 VBA: 5 RDBMS: 4 Alteryx: <1 Tableau: <1 Writing BRDs: 1 here’s my refer link: https://repher.me/r/-LnpHbvsIOv48p1gluna I also have a project on github using python and data analytics TC expect
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Analyst referral: repher.me Hi all, I’m a masters grad looking for referral for analytics/ business operations role in Amazon, Facebook, Twitch, Linkedin, Stripe, microsoft, CK. I am interested in this role because I am passionate about data finding solutions by analysing historical trends, querying database and visualization
- Contributing to open source projects I have background in building business application software like banking, analytics, market research etc. I have tried to contribute to open source projects but it never took off. Most open source projects which interest me are databases, programming languages or libraries. But the way you write a