- Possible to get an internship with 2.8 GPA? In 2nd Semester of Master's, which started Spring '19 (at a top 5 CS uni in California). 1st Sem got screwed up bad (a family member passed away), took a lot of time to get back on track. Apart from that, profile is pretty decent, as I am a hard-working guy. Undergrad GPA : 3.77 3 Research Publicati
- How to even get calls from these companies? I have taken referral from Blind for Salesforce, IBM, Walmart, PayPal and MSFT but haven't recieved any response from any of these companies. All were for new grad software engineering roles. Not sure how to even get noticed by these companies? If anyone has connection till hiring manager and can ge
- Need Referrals for New Grad Computer Science Hey everybody, I am currently pursuing a Masters in Computer Science from the University of Minnesota. Will be graduating in May of this year (2019) and I am currently looking for a job after that! I have been doing Leetcode since about 3 months now (~400 questions in) I can send resume + pro
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- What should i expect in salesforce interview? I have salesforce interview in a few days. Can someone suggest any last minute preparation for me? I dont want to miss this chance. Profile - software developer AMTS
- Reg host matching Hello all, Recently I was interviewed by Uber and HR called me and told that I got selected and will get offer letter by 2 days . After 2 days HR calls me and tells that headcount for the team is full and she will forward my profile to different teams. I didn’t hear anything from her till now ( ass
- Cornell CS grad student seeking referral in Software Engineering/Data Scientist roles Hi All, I am pursuing my Masters in Computer Science at Cornell University and would be graduating in Dec 2019. I am currently in the Bay area for my internship. Can someone please help me with a referral in any of these companies(open to others as well)? Happy to share my complete profile on dm.
- Product Management and AI What are the AI/ML specific skillets expected from a person applying as product manager for AI powered products/SaaS such as Salesforce Einstein/clouds powered by it, LinkedIn Sales Intelligence etc. I have successfully completed few online courses related to ML and eagerly follow what is happening