- Hosting airbnb on H1b Anyone hosting their home on Airbnb and also has an h1 visa? Know if this is allowed and considered passive income? Looking to do this but the info online is ambiguous.
- Passive income while on H1B visa? What are some ways of earning money without working for it? I will start- - Rental income - Being an Airbnb host - Renting out the car - Stocks investment (no day trading, no frequent transactions.)
- Renting your property vs AirBnBing it? Would you share your experience of renting a property vs AirBnBing it? How is your experience with AirBnBing your property ? Where is it located in Seattle and monthly income? Considering buying a property and trying to figure out if doing AirBnB is worth it. Any other tax benefits ?
- vote Robinhood vs Airbnb vs Facebook as new grad Considering joining Robinhood or Airbnb as a new grad instead of returning to FB (prev intern). TC at Robinhood/Airbnb is slightly higher, but rsu is not liquid. What are the pros and cons of choosing one or the other? Here’s what I thought of so far: Pros of Facebook: - Seattle (Lower CoL and n
- Real estate investing Hi, I got 9 properties, some overseas, some in the US. I wanted to ask how much % of the monthly of annual income you either put away or calculate as "loss" for maintenance. Also, what % or specific $ amount of positive cash flow you need from each property to consider it a good purchase? Please sep