- link 3 YOE - 5 Offers - Seattle I’ll lead with this: I’m a straight white guy with a neutral-American accent and US citizenship, so I have a lot of unfair advantages in life that not everyone is lucky enough to get. Blind was a big part of what inspired me to seek out higher compensation and gave me confidence in my negotiation,
- Interview Cycle: Facebook M1, Google L7, Microsoft L68, and Local Public Company Hello all. I recently interviewed for positions at a local public company, Facebook, Google, and Microsoft and promised in another thread to recount the experiences, since there’s not a lot of Blind info for the experienced/higher level folks. So I don’t have to GTFO, TC is currently $396k (was $5
- TPM onsite interview at Facebook Hi folks, I have an upcoming TPM onsite interview at Facebook. Can someone who has recently gone through this process guide me towards how to prep. i believe there are going to be 2 System design and 3 behavioral/Leadership rounds. For system design interviews i am curious to know what level of tech
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How can so-called "scrum masters" unblock or coach anything for devs? they advertise themselves the ability to "speed up team delivery", "eliminate technical roadblocks", "coach developers". Now with the exception of SWEs who act as SM, how can a dude with a business degree and past experience as QA/BA/photographer/front desk reception can help, or even understand, a
- Fashion Marketer interested in Tech I’m a Marketing Manager with 6 YOE looking to make a shift out of the retail/apparel industry into Brand Marketing roles in social/tech (Google, YouTube, FB). I’m having a hard time getting noticed but have tons of creative work and leadership experience (+ portfolio to prove it). Any tips?
- Leaving Amazon Waiting for the post- holiday party to start, might as well write a post. Amazon has been good to me. Learned a lot in two years, and got promoted 1 year in. Met awesome people, had unlimited booze access, and watched a ridiculous amount of YouTube and twitch at my desk. In many ways, AMZN re
- Upcoming Amazon onsite Hi, I have an onsite interview at amazon in 4 weeks. Right now I’m: - going thru questions on Glassdoor - practicing system design with a friend and watching YouTube videos - reading about the leadership principles online on Glassdoor and some blogs (also going thru prep material sent by the recru
- link Verizon officially dumps the Oath name for its media group https://www.fiercevideo.com/video/verizon-officially-dumps-oath-name-for-its-media-group?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWmpGbVpERmhaamszTXpRMSIsInQiOiJWV01nd2pHaW51XC9DdWc1S1FqYWh5WEVWXC96QTNHR0dFUUFicFN1OWhKWHQ5WmFETXl1dzloZXBHVHdJV0tldFBBaDd1R3BYUFBFNWM4TE91XC93NGNwY0xrNFpVYVcyQWpBeldJUFROSDMzTGR1eldNV2xza2pNTHp