- vote Evaluate Airbnb vs Apple offers Apple: 300k, year 2/3/4 will be better based off refreshers, stock is low, so good time to join Airbnb: 350k, based on the current stock, also it’s a paper money, not sure about their refreshers. With Airbnb, what kind of tech are they doing these days, have they hit the rock bottom with the innov
- What makes Netflix a FANG? Seriously though. What is it that makes Netflix be considered a FANG? Is it the pay? The working culture? The innovation (really?)? Free food/perks? I barely see posts talking about interviews and salaries for netflix. When i look at google, amazon, and facebook (and even microsoft and apple) I se
- Seattle PM Comp Tiers I gave it a shot. Thoughts on list below? What am I missing? Not getting specific comp levels for each, but thought this would be useful as a general guide. Tier 1 (A) Google Facebook Tier 1 (B) Amazon Microsoft (lvl 64+) Apple Uber Airbnb Oracle Lyft Salesforce eBay Hulu Twitter Dropbox Tableau
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook should resign Under his watch, Apple has fallen way back in innovation and being cool. It is just a shadow of it's glorious past. All Mr Cook has done is release new iPhones every year. Apple has become an iPhone company under his watch.
- What should Apple do different See a number of posts/folks criticise Apple/Tim for lack of innovation. If you were to advise Apple/Tim what would you propose
- vote Most innovation: Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Google, Microsoft? Which of the big tech is the best if I want to work on new innovation as an engineer?
- Stay in Raleigh or move to the west coast? I'm a happy person. I'm working on an awesome product that will be used by millions. I have coworkers that are nice and talented at what they do. I have an incredible girlfriend and a house that I pretty much built from scratch. Most days, I feel like I have it all. And yet, I can't help but wonder