- Amazon Hiring Conference Received an invite from a recruiter. I have rejected Amazon offers in the past and have little interest on Amazon. Anyone else got an invite to this? What was your response? TC: 450
- Amazon Hiring Conference for Consumer teams? Got an email from a recruiter about how Amazon is having a hiring conference for Consumer teams and I was invited to attend. Anybody have any experience with this process? What are the odds of getting a job out of this? Will I just be a face in a crowd? What even is a hiring conference? Thank you!
- Is there such a thing as taking time off "too early" in your job? I'm heading to Amazon soon as a new-grad and recently I found out that a paper I wrote with my research PI got accepted into an ACM conference that's being hosted in a different city. The conference is on a Monday 2 weeks after I start and I have the option of going there to help present my work. W
- No one in their right mind would move from Oracle to AWS During a conference call after releasing its second quarter earnings, Ellison highlighted why he believes his company's databases are better than Amazon's, saying: "We have a huge technology leadership in database over Amazon. In terms of technology, there is no way that... any normal person would
- Has anyone been in those super pricey tech conferences For example tech conferences like strata or amazon re:Invent all sell their ticket prices easily to 2000+. I am generally quite interested in blockchain technology and want to learn more about what is the the current most up to date achievement and there is a blockchain conference for which I find t
- vote Finally hard work pays off after lots of interview Hi Blinders, After applying to almost a hundred companies (Austin/Bay Area), here are my results from last November till today. I know this is nothing compared to Blinders, but still wanted to share and let every one know that don't give up!! 14 Phone Screen -> 8 Technical Phone Screen -> 4 Onsites
- It couldn't be that easy to get interviewed by a FANG+M?? Until I tried. Lesson Learned: I couldn't understand why ppl kept saying just go interview with another company to leverage your offer. How easy can it be to just get interviews at the top tech companies in the world? I swear I thought yall were lying. Then I got hit up by Microsoft for a job function I'd never consider on my ow