- vote Salesforce vs Yelp Received two offers - Salesforce and Yelp TC at SF - 185K (MTS) TC at Yelp - 190K (IC2) Location : Both SF Based on work, job security (on visa), wlb, career progression and perks, which one would be a better option to join. Current TC : 135K YOE : 1.5
- vote Happy but possible visa issues I am pretty happy at Credit Karma with my manager and growth and all. My manager is pretty cool at CK, perks are nice, annual stock refresher starting this year. WLB is very good (chill team). I have 2 H1B chances left and CK really can't do much if I am unlucky both the times & some companies won'
- Google is becoming like Apple ..no Apple is actually better Just 52$/hr for C2C position in Google San Jose Job Title: Software Engineering- Application Developer (9588727) Job Location: RIO ROBLES SAN JOSE CA 95134 Medium Duration: 0 -12 months Job Description/ Roles & Responsibilities Experience as a Data Engineer,
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Doordash culture Hello Blinders, How is doordash companys culture? I'm expecting an offer from them. Non SWE role. - I'm on visa. Does the company support in case of visa issues? - What are their notable perks?
- Senior Associate - to travel or stay at client site? I am getting an offer with a management consulting firm with two options: 1. I can choose to stay local and travel to client site Monday-Thursday. In this case, I’ll avoid the relocation hassle plus avoid any cost that’ll incur due to breaking the lease and some current comapny initial reimbursemen
- Moving to canada to startup Currently working in USA on H1b. Unable to work on my business plan in Usa due to visa restriction. Recently got Canada PR and planning to move there to implement business plan, which involve USA and canadian automobile market. Any benefits or grants or perks of starting up in Canada I should know a
- Entering US with GC Hi, I recently entered US with my GC and was surprised to find that GC holders were clubbed with visitor/h1 visa holders for the immigration interview. It wasn't the case last year at SFO. Has the rules changed since last year? Is it everywhere or only in SFO? I felt this was one of the perks of hav
- Remote work as compensation? Does anyone take advantage of FEIC to travel the world constantly? How do you manage time zone differences, anything besides core hours? Schengen zone makes Europe much trickier but Latin America are mostly 3-6 month tourist visas... I’ve wanted one of these since I first heard of one in 2003, an