- FB Rockstar Intern Rating looking for referrals i receieved GE rating from FB for 2020 return offer. making the jump to software engineering at hedge funds/trading. i have strong interviewing skills and will grind hard for any interview i can get. specifially, i am looking at: Citadel Hudson River Trading Jane Street Optiver Tower Research Capit
- Compare Offers Google vs Citadel I got to choose between two offers. Google offer is L4 in NYC, 260K TC (160K base, 15% bonus, 275K stock/4years, and 35K sign-on). Citadel offer is Quant Developer in Chicago, 340K TC (200K base, 130K bonus and 40K sign-on). Background is CS Ph.D with 3 yoe. Any suggestions?
- Evaluate Offers Google vs Citadel I’ve received a few offers, the two most competitive being at google and citadel. Google offer is for L4 at 220 TC, Citadel is 285 TC. I have less than 3 years experience out of college. Google numbers are 155 base, 180k stock over four years, 15% base target performance bonus. Citadel is 165 base
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Sharing my master’s new grad offers (on the high-end ) & input needed Company/Location/Base/Equity/Sign-on Apple/Cupertino/135k/270k/50k Google/MTV/120k/250k/50k FB/Menlo Park/115k/150k/100k Palantir/Seattle/115k/60k shares of options/50k Citadel/Chicago/150k/No Stock, at least 60k/yr cash bonus/100k sign-on Microsoft/Bay Area/130k/150k/50k Uber/SF/110k/110k/20k The
- What is it like being a trader? I'm a junior still in undergrad (top 10 USNews despite not being a typical CS target) and am pondering trying my hand at quant/trader interviews. So I wanted to ask, what is it like being a quant or trader at firms like Citadel, HRT, Jump...etc? Is it high pressure and how are the hours like? I tra
- Facebook new grad offer Will Facebook beat any offer you have as a new grad or do they cap off? Got an invite to interview and not sure if it’s worth. I know Google can go up to 300k rsu if you have an offer from a top firm or competing offer from like citadel type firms. I haven’t seen Facebook shelling that out? For ref
- Stop trying to predict stock price I just saw on another Blind thread someone recommended taking lower TC from Google over Citadel because "the stock is bound to appreciate" No it's not bound to do anything, please don't make major financial decisions based on believing that you can accurately predict stock prices
- How to get into proprietary trading? I’m fresh out of school and joining a FAANG in a month or so, hoping to learn a lot and become a better engineer. However, a big side passion of mine is learning about and working with the stock market. I’d love to try to get into the established prop shops in order to combine my software skills wit